So how old is everyone here?

Have you ever heard of burying your plants up to the leaves b/c they all tall and skinny? I have 4 day old seedlings and another site has told me to bury up to leaves? Transplanting at this stage would be bad, right?

1 Like

Yes, you can definitely do that . You may have another issue with your light source being too far away from the plants though. That is what is causing the stretching. You should start a “grow journal” here and fill out a ticket so we know what you are dealing with.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for your reply and I will do this. Could I post a pic. of them so you can see what they look like? I have economy lights and I had them about 4 in. away and they r still stretching? I have red n blue color spectrum’s on the way to replace ASAP…

1 Like

@She
Click on this link, and then top of right hand column click on new topic to start your Journal.

http://ilgmforum.com/c/beginner/grow-journals

3 Likes

,20 in Nov😊

5 Likes

Midwest. 65 and retired:grinning:

5 Likes

I’m 26 lol and wanting to get into the cannibis industry

4 Likes

A belated happy birthday @Rugar89

I’m 36 years young & First time grower :green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you @Spots
And welcome to ILGM!

1 Like

Hi, I am 61 and a medical patient and started 3 or 4 years ago because ,NJ rips you off charging way too much at dispensary’s.

2 Likes

1971 model here!..hello ppl.

2 Likes

31 here but only 18 mentality :wink:

7 Likes

I am 74, another resident of South Florida

5 Likes

Come this September I will be 57 and smoked my first joint at 13 thanks to my big brother who I could steal from😂 Rest In Peace Wayne❤️

12 Likes

Just became a Nana to two adorable granddaughters life is wonderful :heart::heart:

14 Likes

Congratulations @Duke1 :relaxed: :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

25 here and on my first grow, 26 on Sept 29th… Damn time is flying by :disappointed:
Oh well, to another 25 years hopefully of growing !

7 Likes

You’ve commented on my threads. This puts your birthday on June 26? Cancer the crab my b day is June 28.
clink

1 Like

Lol. Sorry I posted in the wrong place.

I’m 22 the only youngster who is going to get it right I guess! :wink:

4 Likes