So how old is everyone here?

Hey man 56 over here still plugging along

5 Likes

Just turned 34 in June. Started growing at 15 with bag seeds. Stopped at 18 when I joined the military. Happy to be growing again! Once I had 50 plants going at one time in the woods where I grew up. It was about 20 acres. What a blast! In Florida, married, with twin new borns. Life is good!!! O- and did I mention " I love growing marijuana"!

21 Likes

What area in Florida are you in? I’m near Tampa north side of tampa

1 Like

@Onlythebest79
Jensen beach in Martin county. I have family in Tampa and visit a few times a year.

1 Like

Don’t know where Martin is butbif you ever this way reach out to me and we can meet for a bite to eat and if all goes well share some 420 together

1 Like

I came to California (from New York) for The Summer of Love. Been here ever since, San Francisco, Berkeley, Marin County, Silicon Valley. What a long, strange, trip it’s been.

5 Likes

@Onlythebest79
For sure! I usually only drive with edibles, so I will bring some to share. So if you look at a map of Florida, go to the tip of lake Okeechobee, and head straight east to the coast, that’s Martin county. If your ever this way hit me up as well.

2 Likes

I’m turning the big 5-0 on 7-19!

:smiley:

10 Likes

@Budlite
My brothers band toured with the cottonmouth Kings one summer in calli. I went and loved it. If not for a great job, I would have never come back. We smoked green crack for two months straight, aka(loved it)!!!

1 Like

@Sl1
Happy early birthday :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend! Headed up to
Vermont’s North East Kingdom to celebrate with some mountain biking, trail running and paddling :heart_eyes::paw_prints::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Sounds like a blast. My twin and I go to a different spring every year for our birthday. We camp and BBQ and fill the woods with smoke clouds.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:Awesome!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, happy early birthday @Sl1. I hope it’s glorious.

2 Likes

55 Stumbled onto this site a couple months ago and found a lot of good folks ready to help an old newbie.

5 Likes

Turning 30 in October.

3 Likes

Will be 51 in October.

4 Likes

64 and a great gg(grandmom) from Florida

4 Likes

where do I go to ask a question please?

1 Like

What’s the question? :wink:

1 Like