So how old is everyone here?

This is a contest i hate winning! 68

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I turned 51 this year.I’ve been a REAL smoker since I was probably 16. I bought me a tent several months ago and started growing my own bc the dispensary prices are killing me!! I kinda got my mom smoking it. Lol! She smokes it at night to help her sleep and I buy the gummies for my sister and nephew. All those years I was just considered a damn pot head and now those that criticized the most are doing it. My mom and I smoke the cartridges and I hope to be able to grow enough to constitute buying a rosin press and make my own oil. I told myself that if I did a good job on these and can get another good harvest after this, then maybe I’m pretty good at this and can keep it going. Then I can allow myself to invest in a press. BTW, I live in Arkansas. if anyone wants to chat. Good luck to everyone and “trippy times!”

2 Likes

Nah, be proud! I work with cancer patients and I tell them the same thing: getting old is the GOAL. I hope to someday smoke a joint on the Supreme Court steps when I’m 85. Then I will have made it. :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

damn i hope not, i got more miles than years lmfao

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s true. To add insult to injury. Dead time is the addition of the square root of miles… I’m living proof of that.

1 Like

I learned the same from my father, he died at 51and no previous generations of males made it to that age in my family tree.
I’m 57 now and just retired, I will fulfill at least some of those plans and dreams before I’m called to punch out on the time clock.

I will turn 50 this year.:exploding_head::partying_face::sunglasses:

VA. Growing! Me too, It’s Great to meet you.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Small world I’m from Michigan to originally. Move to Virginia in 2000

A little taste of home !

I’m 63, been smoking since I was 15. National guard forced sobriety once a month, and 2-3 weeks a year. And a couple extended times. Made it 22 yrs. Finally got popped in a drug test. Commander was a sweetheart and she let me retire.

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July! Thank you for your service! I totally understand most individuals don’t make it to retirement.

My father’s platoon World War II.

3 Likes

I’m Fifty! (SNL)

1 Like

well was born in 57

2 Likes

I am 25 y.o :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family.:upside_down_face::sunglasses:

34 here, mentally still 16 though :stuck_out_tongue: Been smoking since I was 16, but started growing early this year and I truly love it!! Glad to have met some really nice people here :slight_smile: I actually like it that most of the crowd is older, they’ll be more mellow and avoid all the flaming, egos, etc that most youngsters do.

6 Likes

Bingo. We don’t have that here and when it does the poster doesn’t last long in this forum thanks to all of the great moderators.

7 Likes

Just the fact that you said that makes you a grownup lmao :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, it really does look like it, I’ve never even encountered it once here from the topics I’ve seen. It really does feel like a nice community with lots of helpful people passionate about what they do.

Aw dang haha you’re right, calling sub-30s ‘youngsters’ from all things does make me sound old lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like