So how old is everyone here?

Can’t help thinking of all the friends who didn’t get to see this day. Glad we did anyway.

Right now hoping I haven’t totally screwed up my blueberry. Still have the kush for backup. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah I think about that too
My brother who passed would have been in hog heaven except he was in back assward Texas

Lol, still have my old hex chart. Haven’t used it in probably 12 years. That puts me at 29

2 Likes

That stuff drove me crazy. At the end of my career they were expecting me to learn unix. Knew I was a dinosaur at that point. :laughing:

1 Like

Well if the Good Lord let’s me make it to the 30th of this month I think I’ll be 45,46 maybe?

I’m an '83 model, January…
So, 38 going into 39…
Smoking for about 20 years now.
Hoping to finally stop buying crap weed on the streets by growing my own.
Would be nice if my country legalized recreational cannabis, but they won’t do it until they find a way to get all the $$$ possible out of that.

1 Like

62 here. Learned how to grow outdoors way back when I was 15…

1 Like

When I was a kid, the airport had pay toilets dammit!

1 Like

60 here getting ready to pop some in a day or so.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :grinning:

1 Like

Pushing 38

My lady refers to me sometimes as “man child”

That puts me somewhere in my preteens

12-13

The age where you can’t really feed urself yet

4 Likes

@Docster - Welcome to the funny farm!! You’ll like it here!

@Starless - you mean Hot Pockets and Cheese toast don’t count? LOL!

1 Like

Haha exactly, 10pk in pepperoni plz

1 Like

I’ll take the pizza in @Tylersays avatar

2 Likes

Been reading along was a little worried about posting because I thought I would be the young one.
35 but if you ask my wife she probably say more like earlier 20, To me age only a number, some morning I feel way older but that’s just my body telling me no more, I’m sure y’all all can agree. Lol

2 Likes

Glad it wasn’t just me😉

I am 30 and regretting not getting in to growing sooner, theres just so much to learn and if we are all hardened criminals what dose that make pharmacist company’s for selling chemical based medicine

1 Like

Senior coffee is in my sights, damn just looked it up another year and a half.

2 Likes

They don’t check. Just order senior coffee.

4 Likes

52 in a few days

1 Like