So, here's the plan

Damn now I really want it lol.

1 Like

Hey BigJon, does that warehouse have a website?

@OldSchoolGrower, I don’t think they do any shipping but you can try.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Crazy Eddie commercials from way back when…

3 Likes

I have an old portable. Probably 12 years old. Still works great. They’ve really come down on price since then . More efficient also. I just use mine as a dehumidifier in the summer for my grows now. It was leftover from my apartment days.

2 Likes

I forgot last night’s pictures so you get some early pics today -

7 Likes

They’re lookin’ healthy Jon. I see you do the same thing I’ve been doing since my early days of growing by putting a slight mound around them. Helps prevent stem rot by watering around the mound as well as add some stability until they are well established…

2 Likes

I was out working on the old car today and it started pouring outside so I decided to take the girls out of their 4" pots and but them into the 5 gallon soft pots.

4 Likes

I got them in Ocean Forest surrounded by the seedling soil. I moved the lights up to 20" and gave them a bit of water.

6 Likes

Looks like the transplant went well.

2 Likes

They look nice and comfy too😁

2 Likes

Ooo Happy Happy :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Now they’re both the same height and size even though they’re a week apart in age.

2 Likes

They’re lookin’ good. Glad everything went well. I’ve got a bunch of transplants to do this week as well. 16/20, then the last 4 of 20 about a week to 10 days after that. Got soil being delivered tomorrow or Tuesday, then fabric pots coming Thursday. So probably doing transplants Thursday evening.

1 Like

Today I set up the second tent inside my 6x7 closet. I now have a 3x3x5 veg tent with two 450w Vipars and a 4x4x7 bloom tent with a 600w hps in a vented hood. I have the a/c running and ducted out through the garage. Now I need to figure out the best way to set up ventilation in and out of both tents. I have a bunch of inline fans and ductwork to work with…

3 Likes

A classic portrait for tonight…,

I need to get new batteries and see if I can synchronize these thermometers

4 Likes

Pretty picture.

1 Like

I was feeling artistic today! :thinking:

2 Likes

This one needs a cropping, thre background is distracting me. Cause i’m stoned.

1 Like

Trying to find some pictures or diagrams of multi tent setups to see the best way to route ductwork. Is anyone else running a veg and a flower tent in a small room and sharing exhaust and ventilation? I’m trying to set this up as a permanent 2 part grow room.

Any ideas on how to do this are appreciated :+1: