So, here's the plan

Yeah, sooner or later it’s going to happen. @PurpNGold74 I can still think back as a teenager starting grows in my closet til Momma said; Oh you can’t do that." So my journey outdoors began. Growing along our small river. Digging holes and adding crumbled up rotten logs to retain moisture. Fishing pole in hand catching Carp and cutting them up and putting them in the holes. Getting exciting checking on them every few days. Oh the days of youth…

Haha. My mom was alot more… liberal. Never told me i couldnt. Never restrictd anything. I grew up a black jehovah’s witness in Mississippi. At 12 it was my choice, period. Parents never pressured a thing on me and I graduated at 16. 32 on ACT. N beating ‘regular statistics’ daily… just saying. Weed didnt hinder me. Alot of things could have… but not that.

Sorry @BigJon we do populate threads here n there… come on by mines. Ill update eventually :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@DoobieNoobie I think we’re all a lil’ guilty of that from time to time. It’s just socializing with a group that believe in the same things And sharing stories and truths with one another. As far as the opioids go. I was drastically reduced. Then last month I was so fed up with things I fired my doctor. Opioid free. Getting by with my smoke. Not completely functional as I was but pushing on with things. Not going to allow the powers that be take what little life I have left. If it helps us who are they to say what we use to treat ourselves. Especially after they stripped us of other medicines.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely not managing on pharma. But until I can get my own supply of bud I’m stuck. Even then I’ll need to find a new doctor which I’m working on now.

@PurpNGold74 I was adopted and raised by an older couple. I pretty much had full reign. The old man was a retired truck driver that loved the road still and always wanted to take long drives in his Cadillac and would have me tag along and let me light up.

@DoobieNoobie I’ve pretty much given up on the doctors in this state. They’ve shuffled me all over the state. My neurologist sent me for a pain pump do to my severe spinal injuries and was turned down til’ my depression was better managed. Wasted 4 hour drive each way. The stupid morons know pain amplifies depression. Treat the pain and Bam depression is under control. Just another excuse for them to take in more money. Felt like a damn ATM Cash Cow for them.

Yep I know that song and dance. All about the money to them these days.

I’m in the same boat as most of all you old guys. PTSD after getting shot in the head, on antidepressants for that. Spinal fusion after car accident, metal plate and screws in my neck supposed to stop the pain but never did. Now my cancer comes back about 18 months ago… so 3 surgeries and 6 rounds of immunotherapy later I’m looking to medicate myself. Florida politicians are in no hurry to make the medical marijuana easy.

@BigJon I feel for ya’ brother. So sorry to hear about it. Keep you in my prayers. Same boat as you . Neck is fused from a bad fall that nearly severed my spinal cord. Was briefly paralyzed from it. Still waiting to find a doctor to fix my lower back, but all are to scared to touch it. Still have to have both knees replaced. Wanted to get my back done first so I could endure the physical therapy with the knees. But as things stand will more than likely have to have knees done later on next year no matter what. I can not believe some hospitals have started doing surgeries with out providing pain medicine during recovery. Talk about Barbaric.

That’s partly up to the doctor. Mine gave me my prescriptions in advance so I could fill them the day before surgery. And she kept me on them until it seemed I wasn’t going to get better. Then it’s been pain management doctor every month.

All they want to do around here at the pain management is injections. Been down that road and does not help me. Dr. Cut me down to almost nothing. Got fed up with the lack of treatment and them playing God with my life so I fired his ass cause the low dose did nothing for me.

Wow mine has done injections to. Didn’t help. But now we’re trying different meds trying to figure out if anything works better than what we had been doing. He’s actually a pretty good doctor… except he’s straight up anti cannabis. I know they don’t want to give pain meds with cannabis but he won’t even see you if you fail a drug test.

My old Dr. in Ohio was ok about it. Asked if it helped. Told him yes it helped to a degree. He said if it’s working then why not. Other Drs. frown upon it and say you are in violation of your pain management contract. Mainly in part because of the schedule 1 classification of it. Has no business being classified as anything. I’ve never had any adverse reaction using the pain meds with cannabis. Nor have I ever heard anyone else in the pain community having troubles from the two. The government has no business being involved in our medical treatment. They essentially are practicing medicine without a license.

3 Likes

You are right on the Gov involvement. That’s the problem with big government. The more involved they get the more screwed up things are.

1 Like

Tell me about it. Can’t argue that point…

2 Likes

Today I hooked up a portable A/C unit in my closet so I should be ready to set up the second tent tomorrow. I was already having a hard time with the heat just running the 2 LEDS lights. Adding a 600 watt HPS would have put me in the high 90s in there. I also upgraded the 4" exhaust that went through the attic to 6" pipe so I can run both tent exhaust ducts out of the house though a soffit vent.

5 Likes

And a picture of the babies under the blurple lights. I removed their humidity domes today and turned on both veg and bloom switches on the Vipars.

5 Likes

What did the ac cost you? I would love one similar to that but with heat and cold plus a dehumidifier. But I’ll probably have to settle for a bit less than that lol.

I got it a few years ago but I don’t remember the price. There’s a warehouse close to me that sells all kinds of Lowes and Home Depot returns at about half price so it was pretty cheap. Also has dehumidifier and built in timer.

4 Likes