So, here's the plan

I was just reading about photo metadata and was starting to get a bit paranoid about all my pictures on here. I looked through my phone’s photo gallery and it shows the location on some of the pics I’ve taken. I’m in a state that might try to arrest me for a few plants in my house. Does anybody know if this info can be taken from the pictures that are uploaded here?

If you left geotagging on then it could be possible. But unless someone is actively going through looking for it then not likely anything to worry about. Having said that I do turn off GPS on phone and geotagging in my camera settings. In other words it would be far more likely that you would get caught some other way and then they’d search your phone and computer for evidence and find them that way. Especially if you aren’t actively hiding your internet browsing data.

1 Like

Seems like they’d have to go through a lot of trouble just to get me for a few plants.

Exactly. Most places aren’t actively hunting random grows. They’re hunting the dealers and tracing them back to suppliers then on to growers. Unless you sell or run around telling everyone not much threat. But every person that knows doubles your chances of getting caught. My wife is the only person that knows I’m growing. And that’s only because I can’t hide it from her lol. I’d really rather she not know because then she wouldn’t have to lie if it ever came up.

My wife is the only one who knows too, unless you count some guy at Amazon who boxes my orders up lately.

Lol right. Believe me if they wanted to it would be simple for the fed to track all of us down. But they won’t waste the money or manpower unless it’s big enough and affecting others.

2 Likes

We are not the droids they are looking for…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Better safe than sorry :grimacing:
My phone has been logging location for a few weeks on my pictures so I deleted all the older baby pot pics. Now I can go smoke another bowl in peace! :policeman: :male_detective:

8 hrs til more likes. But this tho :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Hahah right. I’m getting them back in a trickle 30 minutes until I get at least one like back lol

Hahaha. Yea. Been there too. But that wake up likefest bites me in the rear constantly. Think id have learnd to like pics first. Then go back n like comments by now

Yeah I’m guilty of getting on the big comment threads first and blow my whole allotment of likes in 5 minutes lol.

1 Like

Yup. Getting that first like when someone posts is a high almost like growing… dam bergman has us hookd :joy::joy::joy:

And the nutso part is… smoking it beats growing it… (for me and so far at least)

1 Like

Hahah well I got a while to go before I get to smoke my own grow. It’ll be a good day though.

1 Like

Told ya. My first harvest was like 20 grams. Painful but O SO SWEET. Best weed ive smoked. Barely amber and all head high and fresh. Worth it

1 Like

I gotta agree with Doobie. We are not a big enough threat for them to really justify the money, resources and man power. Like you I’m not in a friendly state either (WV). Although they did pass medical here last year, but said no Cards until July 2019 and no product until 2020 and then only pill form tinctures and oil. No plant form and no growing. Ohio next door passed medical and should have recreational in 2019. If they don’t come up with a solution here by then, Wife and I will be moving across the state line. Lucky for us not a big move, around 20 miles thereabouts. But I still believe full national legalization is not that far off. With more than half the States legalizing it in one form or another (medically​, recreational or both) It’s only a matter of time. With our Canadian brethren having legalization now, the time for us to legalize will hopefully be shortened. With a majority of people in favor of it, I believe our generation (I’m 52) and the generations that follow us aren’t dumbed down to all the years of lies. Now with the so called opioid crack down and most chronic patients (to which I am one) being severely reduced and in some cases cut off of medication entirely. They really are giving us no choice but to grow are own medicine. Don’t get me wrong, like alot of others I also greatly enjoy it recreationally. Rarely drink anymore, but can light up all day. Guess we’ll just wait and see. “Power To The Frost.” Keep it green and growing."

2 Likes

Second time in an hour same thread… no likes. Im waiting for a state nextdoor (any door) to legalize… im dead center of my state and move anywhere round chere

Hoping nationalized comes sooner then later tho

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more on all of that. I’m on opioids now and they not only don’t really help they also cause me other problems. I truly believe they’ll at least make medical legal federally in the next 2 years. As far as rec is concerned I think it’ll be a while longer. But medical would show that there’s no reason behind the mass hysteria they use to scare the uninformed. And that will open the doors to rec in the not so distant future.

Did we just take over someone else’s thread again? Lol I seem to be guilty of doing so often lately lol