So, here's the plan

I’m going to use the 2 Vipars 450s in the 3x3 tent strictly for veg. I’m still working on the heat issue by switching intake and exhaust fans around trying to get the tent to stay around house temp of 76-78deg. Both tents will be set up in a 6x7 closet so I’m thinking of running an a/c duct into the closet.
I’ll set up the new 4x4 tent with the air cooled 600 watt HPS lamp for the flowering stage. I think I’m just going to run a two plant scrog in both and try to time it out so both tents run simultaneously. I also have enough room in the closet for a germination area with my cfl’s so I can have 3 stages of grow going at once.

2 Likes

Nice thinking. Eventual set up a perpetual grow eh?

1 Like

That’s cool , it gets involved that’s for sure.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan. The ac in the closet will probably be a must have.

1 Like

Today’s baby pics - Pictures removed until I fix the location tagging on my phone!

7 Likes

Looking good. The baby is chugging along at a good pace. And the stunted girls new growth is looking great!

Awesome deal on the equipment Jon. That guy said he was going to hold it for me… Lol. Nice mod on the lights as well to. I got a lot of my wood working tools for making my custom hand routed signs on deals like that. You wouldn’t believe what all I got for $75.00 one time. All my friends from my sign making group were as jealous as much as they were glad for me. A couple of my favorite signs below. I need to figure out doing one for the grow room. Good luck with the grow. Following along.FB_IMG_1473504209517

received_340885923141461

7 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower
Nice work on the signs! I especially like the Harley ones :+1:

2 Likes

Yes that is some SWEET woodwork. Cant wait to see what u come up with for the puff puff grass

1 Like

@Drillbit Man brother looks so frosty and yummy with that color. Seen you said Iowa. I lived in Waterloo for a few years about 15 years ago. In WV now for the last 7 years. In such a rural area, no lines for internet. Been running my PC off my phone… But I love it. No one up my ass out here. Makes for a comfortable grow…

@BigJon @PurpNGold74 Thank You… I’ve had people trip out when they find out they were done with a router by hand. And had others accuse me of using a CNC. .I always took the cnc comments as a compliment. Even told a few of em’. Yeah I have a cnc. It’s a hammer and chisel, and a small child to keep the wood movin’… lol…Hey I like that; “Puff Puff Grass” I just might have to incorporate that into a sign.

1 Like

Dude those are awesome. I love the Harley ones as well.

1 Like

Thanks @DoobieNoobie To many injuries to ride anymore. But still in my spirit in my work. Of course the stuff we grow and smoke will make you creative or lay you on your back…

1 Like

It’s pretty rough on me riding now. But it’s my only mode of transportation unless my wife and kids are home and I have the mom mobile. But I’ve got a shovelhead that just sitting collecting dust cause the vibrations from it kill me now. I just can’t bear to part with it.

1 Like

Know what you mean. I’d love to be able to get a trike if they would ever get my back injuries squared away… have to have both knees replaced as well. Even if I had a good back. With my knees as they are, two wheels and I’d be the one falling over at stop signs and red lights. Lol

Yeah I have bad days where my legs just decide to stop working. I’ll literally just fall over. Unfortunately that happened while pulling my Ultra Glide out of the garage. First and only time my bike has been on its side. I had to go get two of my neighbors to get it back up right. Only put a tiny scratch on the one of my saddlebag guards thankfully.

Good value​:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:prior prep prevents piss poor performance was what I lived by for years

1 Like

Nice work. Looks like a labour of love.

1 Like

@Bubbles1 Thanks. Gotta love what you do. Same as growing.

1 Like

Another picture for the journal after today’s watering. Hopefully I’ll check back on my next grow and find these pics useful…
I got 17 more to go :seedling::seedling:

4 Likes