So, here's the plan

Did you buy happy frog soil from the traveling salesman? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

He’s pretty good sized… his toes are on the cable line!

2 Likes

He helped me cook dinner tonight.

4 Likes

Wow, he cooks too!? That’s a very talented frog.

1 Like

Here’s another guy who was hanging around my yard a while back. He’s climbing my papaya trees. I should have got rid of him because he’s deadly poisonous to little dogs.

3 Likes

He’s not as pretty. I had a dog that once bit into one of those, she had seizures for the rest of her life.

We try to keep an eye on Jack whenever we’re outside. I haven’t seen the Bufo toad since I took his picture. Must be camera shy.

5 Likes

Awe, Jack is adorable!

1 Like

No likey frogs.
Jack is cute.
Dinner is my reason for commenting. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:.

Carry on

2 Likes

You’re in LA aren’t you? I want some gator meat. I need to order a bushel or two of blue crabs this coming summer. Can almost taste the Old Bay now.

About this far from LA :no_good_man:

2 Likes

My oldest daughter lived in New Orleans when Katrina hit. She lived in Jacksonville before that.

I was living in Ft Lauderdale area for Hurricane Andrew and worked around Homestead during the clean up. Katrina hit us as directly as a tropical storm before crossing over the state to the Gulf and on to Louisiana.

Today’s pictures #1

6 Likes

And #2

6 Likes

They’re lookin’ great Jon. We are about the same stage. Just different strains. I just topped 10 of the 19 yesterday. Topped em’ at the 4th node above the 3 leaves. Will be glad when Wednesday​ gets here so I can transplant. Been having to water them daily.

1 Like

I attempted to fim today. Here’s #1 -

4 Likes

And #2 fimmed…

5 Likes

I didn’t count any nodes or leaves, I just figured it was a good time to try to nip them in the bud. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

And here they are recovering from the mad surgeon! :man_scientist: :scissors:

5 Likes