So hear me out, right now a full spectrum but lame 25 W light, but getting a better one soon

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Will be lowering her to floor level once 1000W light gets switched in she is 31 days old.

So, I have her in a larger 4ftx4ftx7ft tent, good ventilation the problem is right now it’s a weak 25 w light. She will be getting a new one soon, the new light is CISCO 1000W Full Spectrum LED, that’s coming very soon. So I have her close but not to close to this weaker one, I’m also going to be topping her, she is already in a new home and tied down gently for some LST, my question is…what happens to a relatively younger plant when switched to a more powerful light system…I know wattage isn’t necessaryly the key item on the to do list but more is more power, so, 25 W to 1000W.

• Method: Soil fox farm happy frog, nutes are grow big big bloom and tiger bloom also from fox farm.
  • Vessels: Moved her into a 3 gallon pot, due to new light coming soon.
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff : 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC of: ppm 1885 EC 3
  • Indoor
  • Light: small full spectrum LED, cheap but the right schematics, 50W it’s a smaller one.
  • Temps; 75 average
  • Humidity; 65% I keep it 24 hours light.
  • Ventilation system; Yes, small fan from top duct hole blowing in air from above, another fan diagonal actors inside the tent on the floor blowing air out that duct hole.
  • Fan, Humidifier, fresh warm air coming in and circulating while going out, gentle but enough to promote strong stem growth.
  • Co2; Maybe?
2 Likes

A lil small for the time , the light should help

She will continue growing nicely for you so long as you don’t burn her. Manufacturer will have suggestions for veg height. You could start a couple inches above recommendation to be safe. Then watch plant and adjust accordingly. If she’s stretching bring the light down. If her nodes are really tight, or she starts praying, or any other signs of distress move the light farther away.
New light and new digs. She’s about to take off for ya.

Have a PE I’ll be harvesting soon. Smells so good! Yours looking very happy!