So excited.. first trichomes

By the way, I bought this small microscopelike device several years ago for work . It never panned out there .so I think it might just work on photographing trichomes . We will see .

1 Like

Ok, this trichomes development sort of snook up on me and I’m a little rattled I must admit.

Here are some photos with this microscopelike device. Are mist of these cloudy or clear? I don’t really see any amber yet? How close am I yikes! 7 weeks going on the 8th week…help

h week with autos. Help!

2 Likes

Looking mostly cloudy, now you just need to decide if you want any amber. :+1:

1 Like

I think i do… want to help me sleep. Add another week? How long to add approximately?

Honestly you need to check daily. Hard to predict how fast they will go amber, but if you are looking for bedtime meds you would need to let them get to approximately 20% amber.

1 Like

Doesn’t 7 weeks + 1 day from sprouting seem early? Even for autos?

1 Like

Does that work with sativas and indicas alike? Like it is a good general rule of thumb?

1 Like

Make it a now and later. Harvest a few of the upper buds and save some for next week.

2 Likes

I looked at them a little longer this time with a jewelry scope and they actually look clear( like they should at this stage). I wonder if the lighting of the microscopelike device earlier threw it off??

1 Like

I think thats the goal with autos is shortest time from seed to harvest… At least thats how the seem to advertise. But id say that seems earlier than average but definitely not a bad thing. Id be psyched to go from seed to harvest that fast, I guess depending on yield though… How big did she get?

1 Like