So confused....Please help!

I’m now thinking of buying another tent. I’m looking now at a Vivosun 60" wide X 32" deep X 80" Tall. Please tell me if my thinking is correct here. My light is the Mars Hydro TS-600 which is perfect size for my 2X2. If I get this 60" wide on can I still use my same light…just move it to one side or the other to grow under and use the extra open space for things like fans, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, etc?

Can someone confirm that this plant is female? My other one I know for sure is a male and removed it but this one is a week younger. I think this one is female.

1 Like

The sock looking thing is the power cord port I referred to

You could easily run a fresh air duct through the same port that your cables come through. My cable entry point is just big enough for a plug with additional lower socks for ventilation.

Yes I know exactly what you’re talking about but I’m telling you my tent does not have that. My tent only has two rectangle tent vents at the bottom and that is it. All my other intake and outtake outlets are at the top of the tent or on top of the tent.

OK strange - the snip is taken from marshydro site. Never mind