So begins the crazy ride through me brain

This is the final piece to the new hydro grow system grape Kush. I checked and there a foot. I’ll post what I can and pics of plant and media.

Im so curious to how it’ll do. Off to stir that cauldron

1 Like

Is that some kind of aquarium gravel?

1 Like

I was wondering that myself looks wild. I always just used hydroton

2 Likes

I don’t know what I’m seeing ?! :confused:

1 Like

I believe that is the grow medium he will be using.

1 Like

Yes there is a seed hiding just under getting ready to pop up. This is like a dwc just way better and way easier than the dwc buckets. I should have prototype finished over weekend and off to an attorney to file. Good times will roll for all through here in the near future.

2 Likes

Not really sure what I’m seeing either , but hopefully it works out for u … I always like tinkering with stuff​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

If i had a problem with my seeds pushing thru fine sand, then how is your grape weed gonna push up those rocks??? They dont look tiny, they look at least dime size

@4play you can see she’s almost standing

1 Like

They used to have those pictures in the newspaper when you look at them you have to either focus or unfocus your eyes to see the picture ?

that’s what I thought this was at first but it’s still pretty good …probably be better on a handful of shrooms tho

3 Likes

Haha…funny

I didn’t know you could grow shrooms in gravel. We just go to the fields to get them. Of course, that makes them seasonal for me as well.

@Givemefire, have you used gravel before, or is this an experiment? I ask because I’m curious about the root branching with such smooth stones. I know sharp edges help with branching because of splitting root tips.

Perhaps it doesn’t really matter, now that I think about all the roots y’all seem to get in nothing but water.

Off to a photo shoot for my girls…

1 Like

I’m going to delete myself out of this guy’s thread because I’m kind of stepping on it and I really want to follow what he’s doing

1 Like

Are you saying tripping is good for cluster migranes? Seems like a scary ass trip to me lol i had to stop that fun stuff after 2 bad trips but it was on paper LSD they called blodder acid. Me and my best friends agreed to take a 10 hit strip to party with a friend who was moving. Turns out i was the only one who did it. I wish i didnt. I forgot my name , saw GOD, went bling hallucinating, laying in the dirty ass kitchen floor trying to get underneath them, not inside, underneath lol i also just walked into a sleeping neighbors apartment ,univited because something told me the only thing that could help me was the water in his sink lol. He freaked out doubly hard cuz he thought i was there to kill him for sleeping with my wife, but i didnt find that out for 2 more months, good thing he didnt confess that night or i may just now be getting out on parole lol and she definitely wasnt worth it. That was 20 years ago. I still see trails/trasers off my hand movement’s like Bruce Lee in slow motion

3 Likes

Here ya go Mr. Ghostbuster

Just in case you couldn see it from all the dancing shapes

1 Like

You can start selling these as prints if the patent pending whatever-the-stone-thing-is doesn’t fly

These are pretty nice! I’m enjoying your thread (I’m trying not to step on it anymore so I’m deleting myself out as I go)

Wait a minute this isn’t your thread you got the stone what ya ma call it too ? …what the hell’s going on here? (this is why I quit shrooms :wink: )

Edit: its Friday and this is confusing me so I’ll check back in this thread Monday (after lots of coffee) have a great weekend

3 Likes

@Paranorman it’s all good. Most of the time I’m, well kinda stoned. So good times

1 Like

Yes, they help with those. I wish I knew where I saw the case to search it. I guess using those keywords would eventually get to it.

Sorry @Givemefire, perhaps I’ll start a topic for that in the Lounge.

1 Like

It’s all good. Beside it’s a good topic

1 Like

Sorry for the not updates. I’ve just been busting butt getting it ready for patent attorney today. I’m so excited

2 Likes