SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Wow! 1500 posts. I’ve git my work cut out for me.

Going to page 1 now.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a little long. Just skip through it as you want to. I’m just a crazy little old lady but I’m having fun :hugs:

5 Likes

Just finished!

At one point I thought you never got a harvest. Glad you got something.

Did you ever try your Blueberry X Ditchweed seeds?

4 Likes

I’ll be trying the blueberry crossed seed this year. If it’s at least 50% of the BB I’ll be tickled pink. Might make a nice daytime smoke. It’ll be fun to find out. :grin: Had it not been for all the rain and then bud rot I think both it & the Afghan would’ve produced a nice little harvest. I’m just grateful that I was able to salvage as much as I did. Both helped me with pain over the winter.
Anything that I grow outside here is subject to cross pollination. Can’t change it so I’ll try to take advantage of it and have fun doing it.

9 Likes

That’s the attitude!

4 Likes

we luv you @SmoknGranny!!
hoping all is well!

6 Likes

She should have her new, replacement phone arriving today or tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

New phone arrived today thank goodness. I’m way behind here and elsewhere but should be back to posting updates by the weekend.
Hugs to everyone :hugs: Granny

11 Likes

Always happy to have you around!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :hugs:
I’m back but not back. It’s been a long last few months in the Sneaky Gardens. Indoor Cindy was harvested and jarred some weeks ago. Definitely a day smoke only for me :blush:
My outdoor grow has had some ups and downs :frowning: but having the greenhouse this year has been a blessing. I’ll be harvesting SSH, Tangie, & a Cindy clone probably within the next 4-6 weeks.

It’s been a battle with white flies and some nutrient deficiencies but I should have a nice little harvest :crossed_fingers:
What few autos I grew were badly affected by white flies as well as bud rot so very little was usable. I will report that those grown with Nature’s Living soil had NO deficiencies and I’ll be using it again. IF nothing changes here on a personal/family level my plan is to try growing a couple of autos indoor over the winter :crossed_fingers:
I miss all of you and you all are in my thoughts and prayers daily and I truly hope to be back regularly over the winter.
Love, Granny

18 Likes

Plants getting big @SmoknGranny, glad you could salvage some of your grow, darn white flies are a menace, not to mention bud rot, life gets a little bumpy every now and then granny, glad to hear from you and we all missed you, keep up the good work :+1:

4 Likes

Damn the critters! It’s great to hear from you, though. Everything is looking great! I’m jealous of your Tangie, that’s one of my favs. Be well! :v:

5 Likes

Your ladies look good, glad you got the pest under control. We are looking forward to having you back! God bless you @SmoknGranny.

5 Likes

Thanks granny!

7 Likes

Thanks for update and glad to hear from you!

6 Likes

Absolutely wonderful looking ladies. Glad to see the coconut water fixed your issues.

5 Likes

I’m trying to get stuff cleaned up before harvesting the photos. Here’s what I found regarding using NLS for Autoflowers:

Left side root system using NLS
Right side root system using Super Soil
Both autos were started from seed on the same day and both were potted up in 3 gallon cloth pots on the same day. Too bad both plants were afflicted by bud rot and damn white flies :frowning:
Next experiment will be NLS VS Build A Soil over the winter. I’ll start that topic once I have everything ready in my Sneaky Tent :blush:
Update on the photos yet to be harvested:
SSH has rebounded from nutrient deficiency and flies and to date no signs of bud rot :crossed_fingers:
Tangie really took a major hit from the super soil deficiency and will yield very little as well as the Cindy clone.
As I still have lots of SS (approximately 3 cu ft) already mixed up I hope to amend what remains so as not to waste it. Suggestions with what and amounts to add are welcomed :blush:
Hugs :hugs: and love :heart: to all,
Granny

9 Likes

hello @SmoknGranny,i miss you!

5 Likes

Good to see you around too @BIGE

5 Likes

tryin’ to get fresh with granny here…lol
good seeing you 2 @dbrn32
i’m just now getting my grow on again…

7 Likes