SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

@Holmes Thanks sweetie. Seasons Blessings to you and yours :heart:
I’ll keep your advice in mind re: using my shotgun :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m the 10th like. Nice Reply Badge granted @SmoknGranny

7 Likes

Merry Christmas @SmoknGranny… I’m looking forward to your next project and glad you stopped in to say hello… we all have missed you and are glad you are back around.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too, and I’m glad to see you back. :v:

5 Likes

Since I’m not quite ready to start a new topic I’m going to post my “welfare check” here. :blush:

Pretty much flooded around my property but I’m high and dry on my hilltop. Heck, our little town was just on the news! But Nebraskans are hardy and will survive. Even Offoult Air Base is flooded.

No mail delivery so my seeds aren’t going to be delivered anytime soon. That’s a minor problem with so many here losing lives and property. Iowa is struggling with flooding also. Please send positive thoughts and prayers for the Midwest.

Hugs and love to all! :hugs: :heart: Granny

15 Likes

Good to see you posting! We’ll keep you all in our thoughts

8 Likes

Your ears must have been burning because I was wondering last night how you were doing. Thanks for checking in with us!

7 Likes

Thanks for checking in and glad you’re ok!

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing good @SmoknGranny ! Was thinking about you with all that going on!

5 Likes

Thanks for the “online welfare check” haha. Gave me a laugh. Looking forward to your progress soon! Don’t forget to visit the lab! @SmoknGranny

5 Likes

I’ll try to start up posting again soon. :+1:
Thanks for supporting my friends and neighbors. :hugs:

6 Likes

Well after getting frantic emails from my childhood friend with videos attached asking if we were floating down the river, then seeing the landing strip at the base under water I figured that I better check in here and FB :blush: for those of you who kinda know my whereabouts. Especially since I’ve been quiet for the past few months.

7 Likes

Thanks sweetie. And here I was, sooo happy seeing the snow melt and getting off the property finally only to wake up to major flooding. I’m just thankful for being safe but so very sad for what others have lost and are losing.

5 Likes

Thanks my friend :hugs: Florida keeps looking better and better after this winter :rofl: But then there’s hurricanes and sinkholes to deal with!

6 Likes

Glad I got you to smile! And yes, I posted in the lab also. I’m just finishing up a few projects and paperwork then should be back online soon. I’m slowly coming out of hibernation :grin: :hugs:

5 Likes

Glad to see you lady, I am sending every good thought I have to you right now to hopefully help you and yours through these times, Keep the faith!

6 Likes

Thanks. All positive thoughts are always appreciated. :hugs: I was just told that they hope to open the highway tomorrow :crossed_fingers:
And I just heard small planes over here checking out the river.
Again, I’m in a good place safe and sound thankfully. And most of my friends here are also okay. Locals are saying that this is just round one. I hope that they are wrong :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Yea that one would bite back pretty hard!

1 Like

Be safe out there, tough break for a lot of folks, nice to see you around @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

@AAA here’s last years trials and tribulations :blush:

1 Like