SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Awesome, I’m so happy for you! Good medicine make life so much better. Enjoy it @SmoknGranny :+1: :v:

1 Like

Let’s hear it for the Queen of Soul! May she Rest In Peace.

13 Likes

I had to sit down when I heard this one. Much R-E-S-P-E-C-T. R.I.P.

2 Likes

Her gospel music is something else. I think you and others who aren’t familiar with her history will love listening to those songs as well. They’ just a google away
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m out of likes already this morning, granny, but I’m googling now!

Well…Pandora-ing, anyway.

2 Likes

Well check out some Elvis gospel while you’re at it. Ironically, today is the anniversary of his passing also. Queen of Soul is now with the King of Rock. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey, I got a like! Lol

Will do!

2 Likes

You want 4 whole chickens and a coke
“Jake?”
and dry white toast
“And Elwood?!?!”

“Don’t you blaspheme in here!”

5 Likes

Love love Love that movie :heart:

3 Likes

Watched it this afternoon when I got the news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took my trash down to the road and out of the corner of my eye I saw this :frowning:

Just a shining example of our local ditchweed!

10 Likes

Someone throwing seeds out the window as they drive by?

4 Likes

HEYYYYY exactly what I used to smoke in high school!

5 Likes

Probably not. Hemp was grown in the area back in the day for the war effort. They’ve tried for decades to eradicate it here to no avail. However, rumor is that down the road from me about 15-20 years ago that a marijuana farm was busted. Ya never know :grin:

1 Like

I’m debating whether to leave it :blush: now I’m wondering how much is on my property. :thinking:

2 Likes

Leave it, see what happens…maybe as a community service, machete the males :hocho:

1 Like

Heck, I’m going to need a machete just to get to it :rofl: Plus I’ll have to be somewhat stealthy in case someone drives by. I’ll have to always carry clippers as my alibi “I’m just obeying the law officer and eradicating it off my property” :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: I don’t think they’d mess with you. And if they did, they have no business in law enforcement.

4 Likes

If it grows naturally there are males there pollinating! I would go as far to say that may have even been what happened to your plants last year.

3 Likes

Oh trust me. “I’m just a little old woman doing my civic duty” :laughing:

3 Likes