SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Yup your right Mother Nature is a powerful thing

2 Likes

She looks great! Good call on not over doing it today. If I could, I’d help you myself!

2 Likes

Yep and tomorrow is shopping day :worried: which always does me in. She may end up staying with Moose for a couple of days if we get much rain over the weekend.
It would be nice to see you at my front door just to meet you :grin: & I wouldn’t mind the help. I’m slowly but stubbornly getting things done. I just have to do some in stages :+1:

10 Likes

We could have a planting party and get everything in the ground! Ah, that would be cool…

4 Likes

Looks good @SmoknGranny you got the touch!

2 Likes

Heck with a planting, let’s just party :tada:

But I would love to meet everyone … maybe someday :grin:

How are you doing today? :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh sweetie I sure hope so. I’m going to drop 3-4 seeds tomorrow and I’m nervous about doing it again. But nothing ventured nothing gained. Looks like rain and storms for the next 7 days so I’ll be running out in between them and get my veggies in the ground. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I feel like it’s okay to be on this side of the dirt today. :wink:

4 Likes

@SmoknGranny you know what your doing …and your doing a good job of it!

1 Like

me too… Id make a lousy root ball!

3 Likes

Like they say, it’s better to be seen than viewed.

2 Likes

Good mid morning my dear friends :hugs:

Bit of a rough night with storms and hail & dogs and cats jumping! I had left the garage door party open and had an xpen across the doorway for airflow for Moose and Sassy. The xpen was blown in and Sassy kinda got hurt :cry: but I think she’s going to bounce back

11 Likes

Oh yeah, she’s gonna be fine! She’ll strengthen up the weak points.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m hoping she’ll straighten up once/if it gets sunny today. It’s still too wet and slippery for me to try to wheel her down to the back of the house. I just don’t want her to stress out and become a boy!

Hope you’re doing better today :hugs:

2 Likes

Every day gets a little better until the uric acid gets back to appropriate levels.

Thanks, Belle…

1 Like

I just wish I was closer and could help you somehow. Just know I’m with you in spirit. :hugs:

1 Like

Just a general question for anyone with experience:
When germinating photos vs autos has anyone noticed a difference in time for roots to appear from the seeds? In other words, do auto seeds take longer?

The longest I’ve had to wait for an auto to break the soil is 4 days. Or am I misunderstanding the question?

1 Like

No difference in my experience. But I’ve only germinated a couple of autos.

2 Likes

I don’t think you misunderstood. To date what few photo seeds I’ve dropped in water showed roots within 24 hours. From my reading here and elsewhere, I get the feeling that auto seeds seem to take a little longer. So I was curious if others had noticed any difference. :slightly_smiling_face: