SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Brilliant minds think alike :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on it :+1:

1 Like

I just appreciate your confirmation. Thanks Boo :hugs: and maybe that’s what @garrigan62 was doing :blush:

3 Likes

Cool babe i hope everything goes as planned for you

1 Like

@SmoknGranny

And your off and Thank You @Laurap for alll your help with Granny.
Granny, kept notes as you go so you’ll be ahead of the game next time
Here is some encouragement for ya…

All grown in the supper 2nd pic is the Blueberry at 5’ 6"

12 Likes

I studied and pondered all winter and my notebook overflowed :blush: I’m still learning and have asked some subtle questions here and there if you remember. Which is why I posted above what I was doing so we could correct any of my bad assumptions :blush: I was tired last night and coming down from two days fuzzy brain from codeine (I hate that crap :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ) so I may have overreacted :hugs:

4 Likes

I stay away from that stuff @SmoknGranny feel like someone shot me with tranquilizer.

3 Likes

Trust me, I have 19 out of 30 pills left from over two years ago when my teeth were pulled. I hate the way it affects my brain so I only take one or two when the pain gets really bad and I can’t stand or walk much less sleep. I couldn’t smoke enough WW to take the edge off. Prescription narcotics and I don’t mix well and a last resort for me. I turn into a zombie :woman_zombie:

4 Likes

Thanks again. You always make me smile calling me Babe :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m glad i can make someone smile :kissing_heart:Anytime

2 Likes

:hugs: and more :hugs:

1 Like

No need for thanks, i am truly fond of everyone here.

3 Likes

After delaying yesterday to make sure I was somewhat in the ballpark, I got this far and will finish up after some rest :blush:

Plus I left the recipe in the house :joy: and decided I was of need of some “medicine”

10 Likes

Four hours later … Super Soil is mixed up and covered. I ran out of steam and will spray it tomorrow after I can run a hose to it. :+1: I’ll finish mixing the top layer of soil in the morning which will be a whole lot easier than the Super Soil was!

Looks like our weekly thunderstorms will arrive tonight so I still need to do some more anchoring on the greenhouse as @Myfriendis410 suggested on @MattyBear topic. I’ll be using my dog/horse stakes and ropes.

Sassy is growing like a Weed and is ready for her “big girl” bed tomorrow. So I’m verifying, my dear sweet @garrigan62 , that when I transplant her tomorrow is when I add Thrive & Peroxide to a gallon of water & add after she is tucked in :blush:

13 Likes

Lastly, greenhouse is tied down :+1:

And it already has some residents

I’ll be doing some top dressing with DE & cinnamon. Probably should pick up some Neem & what else??? It’s outside so I’m going to have bugs, but I don’t have to make them feel welcome :grin:

13 Likes

Neem oil definitely, just sprayed my ladies today with some. DE works great but please wear a mask :mask: during application or you may run into some serious breathing issues @SmoknGranny
I tried cinnamon but had better results with food grade DE. Ants hate the stuff.

1 Like

Looking great! I had a spider in a few bees in mine so I sprayed the inside and outside of the greenhouse with spray before I put my plants out there. I hate bugs that like Cannabis lol.

5 Likes

Ool smokngranny but looking good!

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I was going to mix some DE in the super soil and didn’t as it was too breezy and ,of course, I had left my :mask: in the house.
Depending on how I feel later this week, I’ll pick up some neem oil if I get to town. If you think of anything else please advise me. I wish you were closer so we could smoke a bowl or two :hugs:

2 Likes

Yep. I had a couple of little bees in there also. I really don’t want to kill them though. Did you spray the plastic or just kinda inside? What did you spray?

2 Likes