SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Thanks @Smokin_ernie Here I’m outside & you are inside, but you’ve inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and join the ride :hugs:

PS Did you check the shed roof?

1 Like

I’ll be coming along on Granny’s Wild Ride

3 Likes

Glad to have you @Budbrother It’s one step and one day at a time from here on out :+1: :hugs:

Looks like you’re off to great start! Also, appears you got that light dialed in as well. Great job! I’ll be following as well.

3 Likes

Looking forward to your outdoor adventures @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m still playing with the UFO but I’m pleased with my $20 bargain. It’s been a challenge for me and I have a great deal of admiration for indoor growers. I still might go there down the road once I win the lottery :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad you stopped by @arcticGrow and looking forward to have you along with me on my adventure into chaos :grin:

1 Like

are the ones you have growing autos or photos I don’t know if I could toss them out in to the wild lol @SmoknGranny

1 Like

These two are photos from the White Widow clones which hermied last fall. I figured they would be a cheap way to learn with & IF they survive then I will have improved on the local ditchweed. They are Phase 1.
Phase 2 will be, hopefully, a SSH that I “assume” is a photo. I’ll put it out back in the greenhouse in 7 gallon bag along with some autos (phase 3) in 3 gallon bags. I’m just waiting on the last of the super soil ingredients. With any luck & no high winds, I hope to get the greenhouse up & tied down by Saturday :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Awesome @SmoknGranny I’m in between grows right now and I will enjoy following along. Thanks for the tag! They look great so far.

3 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower as I always appreciate your growing and awesome pictures of your scenery :hugs: How’s the packing & sorting going? Moving time will get here faster than you realize?

Will’s Wildwood Weed all organic,all in one soil mix…lol
get it while it’s hot!
milllion dollar idea right there!

5 Likes

I’m thinking T-shirts :+1:

6 Likes

i have some wild design ideas! lol

3 Likes

@Josh1126 here’s my ladies getting hardened off before going to the woods :slightly_smiling_face:

Me too :+1: I keep dreaming of getting a Brother t-shirt press … I think we could do some awesome screen printing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

be careful in those woods dear!!!
carry a sharp hoe…lol
https://youtu.be/MchhtofbgJI

music starts at ;35 in the video

2 Likes

Tag me in. I’m along for the ride as well! Looking awesome so far!! Curious as to how you found your guerilla spot?

3 Likes

How wild are we talking? I was just pondering having some stickers made for my lights. Based on previous experience, you’re probably a front runner for guy to do this haha!

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny they are looking great make sure you keep an eye on them i had to run a turkey oit my area today lol

2 Likes