Smoking options

What is a good portable dry herb vape device. Whos using what pro/con? Dont want to waste money

1 Like

Pax is a very good brand a little pricey but nice

2 Likes

I’ve heard great things about the Pax too.

2 Likes

I had a king Randy’s pocket herb vape. It kinda sucked. The best one I ever used was butane powered but that was over 10 yrs ago.

1 Like

Get a rosin press and vape oil…the herb vapes make a hell of a mess…oil can too, but you can pack 100 oul hits per Cary rather than 6…just my opinion :wink:

1 Like

Storz & Bickel Crafty+ is outstanding. Like it much more than my Pax 3. The Mighty is a great choice as well if you don’t mind the extra size. Same performance with better battery life.

If you want to go a different / non battery route check out the Dynavap. Insanely efficient and maintains much of the ritual of smoking with the benefits of vaporizing if that’s important to you.

2 Likes

I have a pax3 and recommend it.

3 Likes

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower these guys will have this area covered. I think kap tried every device out there. Prolly because he wins a new one atleast 1 a week lmao

3 Likes

LOL , and here i have an older MIG vape i think it’s called. At least 4 or 5 years old. Does, dry wax or oil (have to change/add components depending). It’s worked GREAT for me as long as i’m diligent about cleaning it :wink: The one that REALLY suxxed to me was “the kind pen”…omg i paid like 60.00 at a head shop for that thing and it worked 3 times, lol.

1 Like

I’m late, but was chasing rugrats this weekend. I have a Pax3 and highly recommend it also. I upgraded from the ghostmv1. It works too, but the Pax 3 works better.

3 Likes

I been reading reviews and pax 3 seems best. Thanks. Going to get one for my wife.

2 Likes

I appreciate the responses getting a pax 3. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes