Smokin' Holmes Grown ®

I’m seeing only 6, so feel free to drop more… :joy::joy:
I’m terrible for encouraging to drop more.

12 Likes

Would not leave you out my friend! :v: :grin: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah! That is one of the things I learned about you…very encouraging about dropping beans, and it is appreciated man! :100: :grin: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! Way I see it, it’s fun for the challenge of finding space but it’s all in good fun!

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with perpetual grows :joy: If only, my wife keeps asking whens the tent coming down? :upside_down_face: Im sure Im not alone :thinking: sorry didnt mean to hijack thread @Holmes but Ive been medicating :ambulance::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag Brother, that’s a sweet space and some lovely ladies you got there.

Hmmm, cant seem to find much info on this one :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :grin:

Also, there is no shortage of enablers here when it comes to dropping beans :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best of luck and set to watch. :popcorn: :beers: :v:

7 Likes

I wasnt tagged… but Im watching… like it or not! Lol nice looking show you got going on! :crazy_face::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag man! Love the setup ladies look :fire:

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn Got another round or two and you where in one of them and HELL YEAH the more the merrier man! Appreciate the company!

Yeah I originally called it Blunder of Thunder well because I SNAFU’ed and it turned out to make everyone happy, especially me! Basically 8 or 10 seeds of one strain and 5 or 6 of another and Mother Nature done the rest.
I ended up with about a thousand seeds, mix of female-male-hybrid, then figure out which was which! I have had them for over 15 years in 35mm film canisters. Did not have any of the original parent seeds germ. Had to plant like 40 and got 9 to sprout with 2 females and then clon’em!
@ReconBravo you are welcome man, thanks for the kind words!

10 Likes

Ha, I counted 8. But if you say 11 I will go with that!

Looking very nice my dude!

6 Likes

You can’t go wrong putting foolishness in one spot , it makes things so much easier ! If there is anything foolish going on I like to be involved ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: …The Rise of the GrowBots …The rooms looks great !!! Thanks for the tag Holmes .

5 Likes

Covertgrower only seen 6 you seen 8 so I am good :grin: :sunglasses: You two want see somebody drop some beans huh? I’m game!

8 Likes

Sorry you guys lost your home on the lab side, but it is nice to see all your smiling :smiley: faces around! Thanks for the kind words man. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@Budbrother @GreenThunder @SmoknGranny @basementstealth @NTMAREMACH @TDubWilly @PurpNGold74 @peachfuzz @DoobieNoobie @daz49

9 Likes

Set to watching @Holmes

1 Like

Your presence is appreciated man, welcome to my endeavor!

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun @Nicky @Coen3440 @Unknown @DarkDank @Bogleg @kdawg @monkman @Weedlover1

6 Likes

I’ll definitely tag along for this ride. Thanks! Great looking setup!

1 Like

Watching!:+1:

2 Likes

Set to watching . You got your hands full for sure :+1:

3 Likes