Smokin' Holmes Grown ®

O.K. it has been a while since I have posted on my growbot thread and I thought why not just start one more and put all my foolishness in one spot, so I took after some of the GREATS (you know who you are) and I am going to put everything I do here!
I grow in an 8’X10’ room, divided into a 5.5’X8’ flower area and a 4’X5’ veg. area(both are too small} I grow in 75/25 coco/perlite and use 3 and 5 gal. bags. I have 4-4 board QB132V2, 1-2 board QB288 V2 in DIY style(all HLG and Meanwell 3000k in flower area), and 3X Vipar Spectra 600 Reflector series blurples (267 watts, used in veg area). Both areas are climate controlled by Inkbirds. I use AC Infinity fans, an 8" for overall exhaust duties and two 4" for moving air around. I am still using the growbot scrogs which have been reduced to 30"X30"
I am doing a perpetual thing and try to harvest every 10 days or so, which works good except for longer flowering strains, so I have to play with the math and timing a bit!
I want to say thanks to everyone here for all the kind words, words of wisdom and “WEEDRADERIE” that makes this place the place to want to be!
Veg. area looks like this at the moment

Most of flower area

This is one I just put in flower yesterday
before scrog

after

This morning

and this…just because I like it

Not going to get too specific, but plants you seen above are all Chronic Widow, Amnesia Haze and “the Jamawaiin”
So now I need to get the "official ILGM plant counters @dbrn32 and @Covertgrower to confirm that I only have 11 plants growing?

49 Likes

@highcountrygal Hope you are smiling wherever you are! @Oldguy @Dman1969 @merlin44 @MattyBear @Seeddog @Mrcrabs @elheffe702 @Grandaddy013 @Big123

10 Likes

@BigDaddyCain @Missiles @MoBilly @ReconBravo @kaptain3d @Mote @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @Ah-hee @jjs

8 Likes

I gotta’ go smoke one Ya’ll :grin: :sunglasses: :metal:

11 Likes

Very nice @Holmes :grin: everything looks fantastic and I’m glad to see you with a new journal! Thanks for the tag my friend :wink:

4 Likes

I’m smokin a bowl for you right now My Brother!! And I’m diggin your grow areas!! :+1::sunglasses: and your girls look to be lovin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it as well!! Thanks for the tag :label: and definitely set to watching!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Set to learn and enjoy! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Looks amazing my friend. Ill be watching and most likely learning more from you

3 Likes

Excellent trademark, thanks for the tag Bro.

6 Likes

May I jump on board sir…I promise to behave …:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag Holmesie! Loving the perpetual!

7 Likes

Cruising on a tincture dropped a bit ago brother :rofl: enjoy the day :v:

3 Likes

I appreciate the love everyone, I figured some might be wondering if I even grew weed. I am not a master and you probably ain’t gonna’ have an aha moment on anything I do, but as the great @Arrow(you where going to be in the next batch of @s brother) said, “if one person learns one thing then it is all worth it”

19 Likes

Good job my friend

1 Like

Damn impressive growing brother ! The scrog is looking great :+1:…thought I was going to do a net this grow but the GDP is out performing the WW by a long shot so it’s not happening this time out …
Thinking I will stick to one strain per grow in the tent …still learning here . :v:

3 Likes

Set to watching :facepunch:

1 Like

@Holmes thank you so much for the tag my friend!! Your plants are looking amazing!!! Nice work!! Im set to follow along!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

6 Likes

Hell ya brother. Really nice set up. :+1:
Def up for seein more of your grows.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Thank you all kindly, hope we all get something out of this little ride! :grin:
If nothing else a set of :giraffe: :lips::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Appreciate the tag brother,
Definitely down for this party :v:

6 Likes