Smokeblokes' Blueberry Project

Thanks for the tip.

This thing took off like a rocket! Day 9 of flowering. Started removing her lower fan leaves 2 at a time a couple days ago. Blueberry leaves are delicious! Anyone in here ever just eat fan leaves? Can pull em apart and eat them like salad! Fed one to one of my cats. He liked it. So I tried it!

today is 14 days since flip. Definitely Stretching out now
I know blurple light aren’t popular here but I’m damn proud of what I’ve accomplished with mine. Someday I’ll get an upgrade. ILGM Feminized Blueberry

1 Like

She’s Ready for her close up

Experimenting with a different camera and magnifier.

2 Likes

23 days since flip. Did some more defoliation yesterday. I’m very pleased.

1 Like

4 weeks 2 days since flip. I’m a happy guy!

1 Like

Stacking up nicely!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Wow I cannot wait to start my first full plant such beauty that’s f-ing awesome brother

1 Like

Thank you my friend! Still have a ways to go but we are looking good so far! I’m very proud of this one. Third time is the charm!:+1:

2 Likes

Learn all you can. I did a lot of reading on how to take care of everything from start to finish. And I found the guidance from the good people here to be invaluable. Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Coming along nicely. Getting puffy and frosty. Six weeks, five days since flip. Looks delicious. ILGM Feminized Blueberry.

2 Likes

Looking stellar Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks friend. This one is looking like the champion for me. Hopefully by the end of the month, it’ll be ready. AK-47 will be up next.

C’mon April 22!

Had a little trouble a few days ago. But the good folks here got me through. Turns out I had a light bleaching issue. The damaged bud is an early tester Still drying in the other room. Another day or two. Testing.

@yoshi thanks again!

2 Likes

@Smokebloke thank you for sharing , but you did the work my brother . From what I see on that cut cola :yum:, I believe you will be very please with the quality of smoke . Just don’t rush the cure is very important and very time sensitive.
Growing is really the easy part , Now curing is really where the hard works comes in , due to a very small margin in humidity , and temperature that many I’m sure has no clue about that part . A beast of itself , and I get lucky with my curing , but I’ve miss that premium time line cut many times over , now I go by sight and feel almost , I used the calendar days as a reference, but honestly the moon :crescent_moon::new_moon_with_face:is really a old old technique that was used way before America was born , and if you can hit it, man that’s the cream of Croo !

2 Likes

I have lock lid glass jars and I use the 62% humidity packs by Bovida. Shake em a little. Open em up for a few minutes every day to breath for two weeks. Quite honestly, I’ve smoked some the night I cut and jarred it. I enjoy the fresh dried stuff too. But I usually keep them in the jar to cure with the packs until its gone. Works for me! Stay well brother! @yoshi

2 Likes

IMO the cure is as important as the grow. I keep my humidity at 62 % or as close as I can get to that but no lower than 60 % and I cure for at least a month. If you can cure it for three it would be ideal. In my experience anyway. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Today was a good day.

1 Like

@Smokebloke I think she done my friend , get you a good knife :hocho:, split the stalk about 3 nodes high from the dirt and zip tie crazy tight , and out a few chop sticks through the middle of the splice and put her in a trash bag in the dark for 72 hours and than harvest , she ready boss . The pistiks are all orange :tangerine:, reddish, she done you might not ever get to much amber being it’s sativa dominant anyways , mainly indica will amber more than a sativa will upon ripening .

1 Like