Smaller Water Treatment, For the smaller grow šŸ˜‰

Good morning everyone,
So I have been working on a new water system that implemented both Vortex & air Stonesā€¦
I didnā€™t have a 55 gallon spot, But Iā€™m kinda crafty ( like most smokers are ) .
ALL RAINWATER!! FOR THIS.

1. 5 gallon buckets
    Hot glue gun or silicone will work, but you maybe waiting a day to use with the silicone.
    2.5 pvc
    Air pump w/ 2 air stones
    Water pump
    1/2 water line (pvc)

Not only do you get the benefit for all the oxygen, the water stays about 76 to 78 at all times. Ph 6.2 . I have a hose coming today so I canā€™t wait!! Like a little kid lmaoā€¦I love growingā€¦ just in generalā€¦
and the novice builder can do this under 30 bucks.

Just in case anyone else is DDing water lolā€¦

Happy Growing!!

3 Likes

Your the man old guy. Always building something. You already saw mine so wonā€™t post it again but great job itā€™s fun making things. Iā€™d like to do even more but have so many things going on in life but designing my own scrubber with uv-c dual duct lightā€¦ Iā€™ll get it at some point, getting older lots to do in both my homes etc. to old for what Iā€™ve been doing :v:t2: (Tired )ā€¦ great job my friend!

1 Like

I also think adding extra air to your water helps. This is for our teas.

This was the setup this past year. Kinda just have to work with what you have.

2 Likes

Yep, keep on with the keepin old guyā€¦Fun hobby indeedā€¦No disrespect on the ā€œold guyā€ my son calls me that itā€™s kind of a saying around here lol Not that old but I feel like at times :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. it works ā€¦ Dosnt have to cost 100s or look like the mona lisa :relaxed:ā€¦ Tho I did spring a leak this morning . Iā€™m thinking of just one 20-30 gallon tub ?.. thoughts ?
Nice set up my friendā€¦
Happy growing

2 Likes

I only use one it have to fill it twice I really need a second one butā€¦where ya spring a leak at? Bottom where spigot is?

1 Like

No mono lisa on this farm :wink:

1 Like

Cross tube ā€¦ Iā€™m going 14 gallon heavy tote. Building ask we speakā€¦ keep it simple lol.

2 Likes

If you dont mind me askingā€¦
I never did the tea ā€¦ Is it beneficial?..
An what & how do I make it ?..
Thanks

2 Likes

Alright #2 on the water system . Maybe 3 . But whoā€™s counting!! . This actually saved me space & holds 4 more gallons ā€¦
Iā€™m happy now, hose hook up is nice . An itā€™s nice and slow . It doesnā€™t drown the plants soon as you pull the triggerā€¦

2 Likes

I kinda like the organic way of doing things, fill up filtered water, I add bat guano, worm castings,liquid kelp,sometimes a tad of Epsom salts,molasses brew for 24 hrs make sure ph is cool dump on plants lol Oh also use seabird guano depending if Iā€™m water for veg or flower. Always use bat guano and seabird guano but adjust how much per what room Iā€™m watering. Nitrogen more in veg but still nitrogen in flower but minimal amountsā€¦ I do use ph up/down and cal mag but probably not as much as others use in hereā€¦ Thatā€™s itā€¦ Partner sneaks in this terpintaor in on me sometimes though :muscle:t2: Thatā€™s it from start to finish but I have considered that ff trio just to test it out but whatā€™s not broken why fix itā€¦

2 Likes

Excellent, I may try that . Being I am a Organic with ya. Nice rain water, bat guano an I do use some FF & Re charge , at flower il toss in flower fuelā€¦ .
I just started adding Honestly. I have grown dirt an water for yrsā€¦ All good. :wink:. Now Iā€™m getting all fancy and stuff :rofl:ā€¦

1 Like

Your just a fancy ā€œold guy ā€œ now I know it hahaha

1 Like

Might even get me on of those talking picture boxes to put out soon . :grin:
Now weā€™re talking.

1 Like

Back in the early 80s I grew in my garden all I used was miracle grow 20-20-20 lol had awesome luck actually. Only a few places u could buy seeds in the old days (Holland) and your chances of receiving them for me anyway was like 30% you got them and 70% you didnā€™tā€¦ (Neville) seed bank and someplace else canā€™t recall but was only the two I knew of thenā€¦Times change some for the good and some not. In 70s and 80s ā€œwhatā€™s a cell phoneā€? Funny!

1 Like

Think you should make your own scrubbers :ok_hand: give you more to do :woozy_face:

1 Like

Wow yeah , I like this alot betterā€¦ and itā€™s out the way . Nice lid. Maybe a paint job is in order :wink:ā€¦
I like your set up ā€¦ Iā€™m going to look up the tea some more , Iā€™m interested in doing it. But not trying to add a problem at this juncture. Lmao.
Have you scrogged before?. I looking to see when I start the screenā€¦ Iā€™m guessing now as there old enough to lst anyway.

2 Likes

Sweet operation old dude and no never scrogged, I did buy the netting maybe a year ago or soā€¦ :man_facepalming:

I buy stuff lose it buy more stuff and end up with 12 of everything still looking for things :man_shrugging:

Oh hell , we maybe related :rofl:

1 Like