My ladies are in about week 6 of flowering and all seems to be going well but I noticed the other morning small yellowish dots on a lot of the leaves. I noticed something similar when I first started to use the Tiger Bloom. I backed off and it seemed to go away. That was 3 - 4 weeks ago. The only big change is I tried setting up an auto water system and the first night is siphoned about 6 gallons in to my 4 plants. Would too much water cause this? I didn’t have any nutrients just water. Or could it be the opposite that it now needs some nutrients as I might of flushed too much water through? Thanks in advance. This Form has been a great place to find info as a new grower.
Things seem to be going down hill a bit. Not sure if this is normal or not. I think I’m about 2 - 3 weeks from Harvest time??? But the leaves are not looking good. Anyone have any idea on this? I have been just adding water for the last week or so and they seem to not be clearing up? So close to the goal line just don’t want to blow it know. This is my first grow so really excited and scared… The leaves seem to be getting dry / brittle. Not sure what to do at this point? Thanks for any advice!!
- What strain, GRANDDADDY PURPLE
- Method: SOIL
- Vessels: POTS
- PH of Water, AROUND 6.7
- nutrient solution - FOX FARM TRIO last few feedings were Tiger Bloom only, 3 Tsp. in a gallon. Feeding is one gallon with nutes and 1 gallon just water for 4 plants.
- Light system 1000 w LED Amazon specials.(Not sure on actual W) x 2
- Temps; Day, Night - Pretty Constant around 75°
- Humidity; Day, Night - LOW 50s to Low 60s
- Ventilation system; Yes, Size - 4 INCH in 48x48x80 tent
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - NO ONLY A FAN
- Co2; - NO