Small WWA after 7 weeks

Got a secret grow and am stuck with space and materials that does not cause suspicion. Wish I could do what I want lol

1 Like

Autos can still get screwed up by their light cycles being changed. If it was getting used to a dark cycle, then things changed, she could get stressed. Autos aren’t impervious to the light/dark cycle, they’re just able to start flowering without a flip to a dark period and are less likely to have issues related to light cycles.

These buttons you speak of…did she lose all her pistils or did she just stop throwing out new ones/plumping up?

I mean, you could mistakenly have recieved a photoperiod seed or that auto’s ruderalis genes could be weak. Or, your plant is just confused.

1 Like

Yes. They are. You just have to take the time to understand Autos. The only bit about them that makes them easier than photos is the light cycle. Otherwise, they can be a bit more challenging to the careless grower. Genetics also play a huge role.

I love autos. They’re all I grow. I get duds from time to time, but I usually get 3-6+oz per plant.

4 Likes

she may be confused but i’m never going to be able to unconfuse her. i can’t get her in the dark anywhere. first photo is labeled and was 2 weeks ago and then the last one was today. it’s been like this for 4-6 weeks maybe. curious what you think. unfortunately now running into timing issues. IF she’s a photo, looking at like 12 weeks of flower which puts us to thanksgiving if it went into full flower today. i actually just found someone to take her. i’ll take some clones first. but he’s also agreed to joint custody.

I don’t see a problem. Those buds don’t get fat overnight. A few weeks in this stage is fairly normal.

I do see some serious leaf issues, which could be the problem. What are you feeding? Your pH?

@GreenJewels

You’ve brought an AH auto to harvest, right? What say you?

You’ve also had a phauto…help them out.

1 Like

jewels is on my grow journal. happy to have you join us there, too. the leaf coloring… it’s just her. she’s got some interesting-lots-of-things going on. she was colored like that from a baby.

i use AN Sensi Coco, which is “ph perfect”. if you can ignore the mottling, she’s been super healthy almost no matter what’s been thrown at her. and i haven’t harvested yet. blueberry and NL are finishing up this week.

1 Like

Yea those leaves have been the subject of much scutiny. No idea wtf is going on with that Nesia Haze A there tho… she’s had… a rough go at life

1 Like

i think i’m the one having the rough life with her. no matter what she’s been like… BRING IT. i also think she needs to be transplanted again. she tips over 5 times a day if there’s any kinda breeze. and still grows more.

1 Like

She seems to be a crazy AH phauto. I had my weirdo cheese phauto in my lightproof tent. Might be hard to keep her flowering if you can’t keep her dark period dark. Seems some of the autos either are a little screwed up or some stoner packaging them maybe mixed up a photo with an auto.

2 Likes

ya either way it seems to me like it needs a dark period. and i’m just never gonna be able to do that. at least not without shelling out some major $ which i’m all out of. IF i grow outside again i’ll have some sorta greenhouse/shelter built.

for your true AH autos, what’s been your average for flowering time?

1 Like

Well, if she was like that since she was a baby and you haven’t transplanted her into her forever home and she’s already flowering…definitely don’t blame your neighbor’s light. Wish I had been following your grow. I’d have had many things to say. :grinning:

1 Like

Meh, that pH perfect stuff…lulls you into a false sense of security. Unfortunately, I cannot ignore the mottling. :grinning:

first grow, tried to make it easy. just made it expensive. but my blueberry is a really nice size and thing thing… well. it’s still growing.

her forever home was supposed to be the 5 gal pot. then we went to 10 at the end of July when we thought she was start of flower. now… i dunno. all i’ve been doing is trying to play keep up. but of course i’m super curious to hear what you’d have to say if there was a a time machine. by the time i clued into her needing dark, she was too big to get indoors. i wanted autos outside from the start cuz the city alley lights are stadium bright. she barely even got a week of sorta dark before that next side light went up but her buttons seemed to finally start forming.

1 Like

I had one AH go 14 weeks and another went 16 weeks.

1 Like

good grief. lol. did they veg forever too? year isn’t long enough for that noise. that would be christmas.

auto + am haze = WTF knows

1 Like

I’m glad I came upon your post. I just made a haul on 2 1/2 Wwa. I say half because 1 got hurt by starting in bubblers under lights too soon. It essentially topped itself and shortened veg grow period making it half the size of the others. I started to cull it around week 2-3. I knew it wasn’t gonna yield nearly as much and should have thrown it out. Instead I could have used the time nutrients and space for a full return of my assets but let a couple of weeks of growing cloud my judgment. Those plants flowered for over 14 weeks. They were huge. One of them yielded 501 grams the other 425 grams the little one only 92 grams. Next time I won’t hesitate to cull a plant if something is wrong. Just saying

1 Like

It’s definitely a different world with weed being legal to grow here, a landlord that could care less and being able to have as much in my possession as I want, as long as I have no more than 6 in flower and 6 in veg on the property at one time.

2 Likes

Hell ya it made the difference for me, could not get medical card so legally I could not do it. When it became legal I knew I could not afford to drive 100s miles and pay for weed lol… I got two led pannels, good seed and learned all I could from ilgm and other sites. Got a closet grow and had some pretty good plants and have 4 others in my orbit to share and learn from. So happy, here’s desert grown outdoors one is sativa and one indica about 4 weeks into flower.

2 Likes