Small white flower looking objects

She really shot

up during flower she’s actually about 8 inches from the light now. 7 1/2 to 8 weeks into flower

I appreciate it! I figured it was cannibalizing itself during the flower period,I have been trimming off the fan leaves that have been depleted. This is a sour diesel photo if that helps

1 Like

I was getting ready to harvest her in the next week or so

She’s tall, can you get the light up to at least 12-16”? Did she start out indoors? And feminized or regular seed. Regardless, if light was creeping in through pin holes of the tent or was opened during lights out … leads to Hermies

Have you got a way of getting a zoomed in look at the Trichomes?

1 Like

That’s as high as I can get the light up I can turn down the intensity of it. The room is sealed with no windows.This one is sour diesel feminized I believe.She was started out indoors

Foxtails are bad, I’ve had them, clipped them off and raised my light. I zoomed in on your big bud shot and can make out a good bit of cloudy Trichomes, was still blurry though. Next week or mid week may be a good time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@LilRon edit to that , they’re not bad

1 Like

That’s about as good as I can zoom in with this little bitty “microscope” Lens I have

The first one looks good and a bud shot of the Trichomes, Trichomes on the leaves will turn amber sooner than the buds. I still see clear on the leave shots. Maybe a good week, this time next week. Keeping getting those shots and checking the progress :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was zooming in on the top bud , I appreciate it! I will keep an eye out and by this time next week begin to harvest!! I’ll keep in touch :+1:t3:

1 Like

Looks like the start of a seed!:unamused:

1 Like

Yep, sure there’s some in there :weary::weary: