Small Bruce Banner Autoflower

Reading grow reports on this strain, (first time growing this auto) I feel as if these girls are way underdeveloped as far as stretch goes. People claiming 11 foot grows and an average of 4 to 5 feet. Mine topping out at roughly 18 inches. In the start of week 5 flower and all has haulted except one plant. Do these look normal for this stage or did I screw up somewhere

5 Likes

That’s normal for an auto. They look superb

2 Likes

The description for BB auto’s claims they are small if you wanted to grow bigger BB try the photo’s next time.

1 Like

The reports I read claimed Autoflower. Scroll to the comments under BBA and you’ll see what I mean. And thank you for the compliment

They look good for sure. 11 footers outdoor in the ground I could see. But indoors I’ve never seen anyone with a setup that could grow that other than a greenhouse

1 Like

They look beautiful

1 Like

They say they are small plants but I have BB autos right now going and I have a plant in veg that’s taller then my BB in 5wk of flower… idk if it’s something to do with the light position but man she is tall … or a photo got in the mix idk. But I have had 7 planted at the same time and only 2 of them are in full flower. The others are dragging behind (as if they were photos) but hey I’m not expert. Every seed grow different… auto or photo… happy growing

This is BB auto. Planted at the same time. All were kept on 18/6 … same schedule, same feeding. Same everything lol only thing different is the size pot. But I doubt the size of the pot caused a huge lag like that, with no transplant

2 Likes

Wowsers. What size pot is it in? I would probably scrap it myself @Soso5 :v:

2 Likes

Mate they look great dont be so hard on yah self not all autos from that strain will grow big

2 Likes

I’ve grown BB and other autos outdoors in soil with bat poop and have never made it past 6 foot with any of them. Probably a misprint my friend.

2 Likes

I bought the bruce banner auto’s mainly because of the reviews. It looked like a lot of people may not have had huge plants but they had quality buds. I’ve got 2 BBA in soil waiting to sprout so absolutely following this. Plants look good so you must be doing things right.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m absolutely loving this grow. Just overthink things a lot. Lol

2 Likes

I have some Bruce banner autos on the way myself but they’re not from ilgm

2 Likes

I’m running 4 bb and 2 gdp in a 5x5 under a bloom plus 4000 into 3rd week of veg two of the bb look different than the other 2 so yes. I understand when you say seeds grow different for sure. I think I will cut some clones off the best one and they will end up in the greenhouse this spring.

1 Like

Update

Beautiful work

1 Like

You won’t be able to clone her for the spring. This is the downside to autoflowers. When theit clock runs out, it runs out and there’s nothing you can do to change it.

The clones will flower with the mother, and on die on her timeline as well.

1 Like

So far have harvested two bb autos. Each plant indoor grow reached about 20 inches in height. Got a little less than one ounce from the 1st. Second is drying now

3 Likes

Yeah if they’re autos clones won’t work.

They’re not autos. They’re feminized photos , I agree. Cloning autos would be a waste of time

1 Like