Small beasts are among my girls

I have noticed there are a few tiny black winged beasts on my ( FLOWERING) Grease Monkey. Which would be better to kill the problem.
Diatomaceous Earth
Soapy water
Monterey B.t.
thank you for your help!
Below is what phase of flower they are in.

1 Like

I’ve had great luck with BTI and yellow sticky traps. Add this to your water/ feed water

1 Like

I have finally found a way to get the little bastards under control. Mosquito bits but don’t put them in or on your soil like the instructions say to do. You take a handful of the bits and soak em in the water you are about to use to water with. Let em soak for a half hour to an hour strain the bits out of the water and water your plants like you would normally. Of course there’s no way to completely eradicate them because they are everywhere but if you do this every month you will only see a few a week on your yellow cards instead of a hundred thousand lol.

Edit = I didn’t see @Watt-Sun post until after mine. I didn’t know you could buy this stuff like this thank you watt. I believe that BTI is what is on the mosquito bits I will be verifying this and buying it in a jar instead of the bits.

1 Like

It’s great stuff and easy to use. Just add a 5 drops to your water/feed each watering. Killed them in no time :v:

Thank you for the reply I will do this on next feed!

Thank you I who do this on next feed!

1 Like