Small Auto flower plants

Yes LST(low stress training) could be topping, fimm and tieing down the main and side branches to create a flat canopy to expose the branches that would be over shadowed by the main or left to grow completely vertical. On autos I start around week 3-4, most will start to show preflower around week 4-5. Topping is the easiest way to create 2 mains versus 1 creating more bud sites. Tieing the sides down will create multiple sites. Training these now would be easier with more medium in your buckets. Poke you some wholes around the outside of the bucket and use a soft tie wire and gently bend the sides branches down and tie them off, they’ll start growing back towards the light, just keep tieing them down until you’ve got that nice round canopy circle . Other than that your ladies look great.

1 Like

@plumbdand yes, there are holes in the bottoms

@OGIncognito thanks so much. Are you talking about pipe cleaning wires to tie down with?

You can use those if that’s all you have, but I use a rubber coated wire so they don’t harm the plants.

1 Like

Use grow bags, will send pics later. I thought I was behind schedule.

1 Like

Meet IVY

This is IVY a several weeks before harvest.

She gives over 2 oz’s of rock solid buds, every inch of her is top shelf. As you can see she is under 24 inches tall. Her sisters all reached about 3 feet or so.

1 Like

Nice juicy and fat buds🤟