Slowing this girl down?

Where would y’all top or Fim or LST?
this little lady Is in her 3-4 week veg. Took her last night as a favor and thinking no big deal she’s about the same height as my others…but she’s clearly taller and I am trying to keep a consistent canopy. I plan to flip everything in a week or two so have a little time to stall.

3 Likes

IMHO I would LST and crop her to keep her the same size. Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Right. But where to top it, like usual up near the upper most growth or a little further down?

1 Like

I would keep it sample an snip the Last growth off. That will slow Upward growth down , and it will start filling out.

2 Likes

I would start to tie/bend the new growth over.

3 Likes

Where the red line is. Maybe one node up.
It looks like some discoloration on the other plant???
Do you know if the strains match up as to expected height? Heavy indica V sativa?

2 Likes

Done. Thx!

The other leaf was close to where I fimmed a week or so ago, everything else looks okay except like 2-3 leaves out of all the 3 similar plants.

Giving floragrow 7-4-10 5ml/gal (~800ppm) 2x a week- total feed w nutes is about 3/4gal of water/nute mix

oh, and yes @beardless, I must say it took some serious willpower to cut 6" of growth off! but will be worth it to have them all more even height/size. Previous toppings with a half inch or so didn’t feel like i lost anything! …all indica dom hybrid cheaters (clones) in 5gal soil fabric FIMmed and LST with lights about 16-18" so are short and bushy is probably normal for them. This gorilla skittlez girl was just sitting on the clone/veg shelf and not messed with, so grew tall and skinny for the past few weeks until I got her home!

she should take off

1 Like