Slow growth: yellow of edges/tips clawing

Hi, some of my plants are yellowing on the edges/tips, and clawing. Roots organic soil mixed with super soil . ph my tap water to 6.3-6.5 , no nutrients. The growth is slow, and plants seem like they are unhappy. What do I do?? Thanks in advance.

With the limited information my first guess is your soil could have cooked a little bit longer before planting so it’s a little hot, but mine do this to in my living soil. The bottom plant seems to have some light stress, the leaves around the top are tacoing/canoeing that’s when they fold lengthwise. That normally means light stress. I’m not seeing much clawing, clawing could be the rich soil but also could be overwatering. Maybe a side pic I would see it better to tell which it is.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I will get some more pics for yah. I did have light issues a few weeks ago. I just replaced this cheaper led with a new California lightworks solarsystem 1100. So hopefully with time things will improve. I could of mixed up the soil a bit hot. I did follow the manufactures recommended amounts though. I’m only feeding with ph’d water around 6.3-6.5. I’m new to the super soil’s. So this is all new to me. I appreciate your response and thanks for the support!! What a great community this is!!

:+1:

1 Like

I’m closing this thread as you already opened one. Please don’t do that.