Slow Growth or Typical Growth

Hey growers looking for feedback on my first grow. These 3 photo period girls are 79 days overall and 28 days in flower. I am indoor in a 2x4x80 tent with (1) HLG 300L R Spec light. I am using a self engineered ebb & flow system watering 15 minutes 3 times daily during lights on. I have a chiller and maintain water temp at 70-72, Ph held between 5.5-6.0 with a target of 5.8. PPM is typically held at 950 to 1050. General hydroponic nutes mixed in 16 gallons going to (3) 5 gallon pots with clay pebbles. Nutes as follows mixed in the order listed
Armor Si, CaliMag, Floranova bloom, Floralicious bloom, Liquid Koolbloom & UC roots. Tent temp lights on 81-83 lights off mid 70’s. RH is 45-50 lights on 55-57 lights off. Plants look healthy but just seem to be slow movers. This is my first grow so I am not sure, everything I am doing is from research done on ILGM thanks for that!! Strands are Crop King - Diamond Girl, Green Crack & Humboldt. Mistake #1 should have started with 1 strand in lieu of 3 different strands. Any feedback is welcome and thanks for all the great info to date getting me to this point!!

10 Likes

They look great to me! Good idea wishin u picked one over 3… but u live and u learn.

8 Likes

Dude - I’d say you’re doing great!!
Girls look awesome and it sounds like you’ve built a banging little system!

Best of Luck to you!!

3 Likes

I guess I was expecting bigger buds at this stage. Do you think it is safe to say the “stretch” period is over at this stage? Diamond Girl is the tallest one, I’ve been keeping an eye on it for light burn. I’ve been trying to keep the light as low as I can because the Humboldt is about 6-8” shorter than the Diamond Girl. Is that the correct thing to do or should I relapse the light? I try and keep the light 24” above the highest point of the plant. Right now the light is only about 18” above the tallest point. Thank you for any help you can provide

7 Likes

Spot on , I think plants look great ! Sometimes it’s easier to keep a even canopy with the same strain. Buds will continue to fatten up.
:v: fine job

5 Likes

You can raise the shorter one by setting the pot on something like blocks of wood milk crate anything that will support the plant so all the plants tops are about the same distance from the light
Looking good so far
good luck

4 Likes

@spankyjr1 great ideal didn’t consider doing that. Thank you for the input

3 Likes

Can you bend the taller one over a little even with shorty.

2 Likes

@kellydans thank you, that’s what I am ready to start seeing. I see all the pictures from the community and start thinking wow mine don’t look like that!

3 Likes

Oh yeah , plants just getting started you will have some nice big buds.

2 Likes

28 days is not very long given the first 10 days is a transition period. They gradually put on weight and size over the next 56 + days

4 Likes

Yup plenty of time to put on weight… just relax and enjoy the show

7 Likes

Excellent looking ladies!! Well done :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito

2 Likes

@OGIncognito

Thank you!! This forum is great thanks to all the knowledgeable folks that contribute. That picture was back on 11/13/21 and is the first day I transplanted into the hydro bucket.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:, again well done!! From spindly to a monster. Most definitely a great community :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Not taking away from anybody else that commented. Just saying purpngold speaks knowledge he commented on most of my problems and was always in the lane of the issue.

4 Likes

Yes, without question @PurpNGold74 always has information to keep you on the right path @Waltjoe420 I definitely wouldn’t be to this point without all the great input form the ILGM moderators.

2 Likes

Haha thanks @Waltjoe420 and @Flyinbrian78 just tryna do my part. Much appreciated

2 Likes