Slow flowering, what to do

A question from a fellow grower:

Anyway. I have a question regarding the harvest time. Such a general topic i know and Google is loaded with answers. But i have a question that Google cannot answer. So i am asking the pros, im asking you.
So, it has been ~8 weeks since flowering. And the plant is not nearly ready to harvest. According to other pics on the net mine is looking like 4weeks. Maybe 3.
I know that different strains take longer. But i cannot see that it would be the case here that it differs so vastly.
Is it possible that the light is too low?
And/or light leak maybe.
I have 2800lm on the plant. Temp at average of 28 degrees celcius. I bit high i think. But it is super warm here too.
I water regularly. But not too often. To over or under water. According to the leaves they look quite happy.
Just maturing super slow.

What is the light versus dark cycle that you are using?

~MacG

Did you count the pre-flower stage? (1-2 weeks) many folks include this in flower times -but- this is incorrect. flowering starts about 7 days after you switch to a 12/12 cycle ( when you see bud development THAT is when you start your flower count-down

This might help you help us.

This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point.

If you fill this in, I will be glad to give you a more informed answer. :slight_smile:
Happy growing