Skywalker OG outdoor

Dropped a few ILGM skywalker og seeds at the end of May. 3 sprouted the first week of June. I’m in Northern California so still have a while for them to continue to flower.

I fim’d one, topped one (not shown here), and let one go.

9 Likes

very nice looking plants @Ian420
i really liked skyog, smoothe long lasting buzz!

1 Like

Looks like you doing a very good job very pretty

Thanks @BIGE and @Nell1. I have some other non-ilgm plants going too that I’ll share later. Just dropped 4 auto white widows - going to see how that turns out this late in the season.

2 Likes

I got a so called sherbet and 2 silver haze going any experience with ilgm super sliver haze???

Looks awesome great smoke too

1 Like

No I don’t, sorry. I’m interested to know how it comes out.

Thanks @Hogmaster. Love this plant, I grew it a couple years ago and was happy to find it on ILGM this year, that’s how I’ve ended up here on the forums.

Awesome place btw.

2 Likes

It’s crazy great smoke buddy it won’t disappoint you

2 Likes

ilgm white widow is no stick in the mud either…great genetics…

2 Likes

Just bought some og Skywalker and going to be watching your grow

3 Likes

Here is a 4G non-ILGM plant. I started this from a clone the first week of July.

2 Likes

Looks awesome this was one of my buds

5 Likes

Some updated pics of the skywalker og girls. :+1::grinning:

4 Likes

Girls are doing good. Been really windy lately which has been causing issues for some of my other plants.

First pic is a skywalker that I topped. Hasn’t grown as fast as the other two but it gets half of the direct sunlight that the other two are getting.

The other pics are of the skywalker that I left alone and the other I fim’d.

Looking good overall I think but you can be the judge.

Just dropped a couple white widow auto seeds as well. May have to finish those in my shed depending how the weather turns out.

3 Likes

@Ian420 skywalker girls look like their ready to bust out their light sabers lol. I’m waiting for my ilgm OG skywalker to arrive any day…

@hangthebanksters Seriously, the top cola on the tall girl is about 2 feet in length. Love this strain, will always be at least one in my garden each summer.

I have this 4G plant this year, the coals are pretty big on her. It’s a mix of gelato, Girl Scout and gorilla glue #4.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Man I wish I stayed in the bush side somewhere woth a lot of land and no neighbors I’d have field’s of it

Damn where you that strain from I want a few of those show my mom what quality taste like when I get her done