Skywalker Og, Bruce Banner, and gold leaf

Did you germinate the seeds first?

No just the paper towel method

Skywalker og looking strong and healthy

Gold leaf is still trying to come out her shell.

Bruce banner I think is trying to come back I dropped in soil to see if anything will happen I will wait a little longer.

Update: Bruce banner has started to come out her she’ll!

1 Like

Gold leaf nug off a little guy I just harvested time to dry and cure .

Cutting and trimming Skywalker and gonna dry.

2 Likes

Bruce LIVES!!! She’ll pull thru. And that nugg looks like some grade. Pass me a bud

1 Like

Bruce banner

Gold leaf

Skywalker og

1 Like

Have not fed them yet, just water.

Looking good and healthy. :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

Nice plants, you are going to love Bruce Banner it’s a smooth smoke with an uplifting high that doesn’t mess with your head.

2 Likes

Bruce banner

Skywalker og

Gold leaf

2 Likes

I still have not fed them at 'll yet, roots are popping out the bottom so I was thinking about giving them their first feed then transplant them into bigger shoes.

Also my last harvest my nugz didn’t seem to have formed and the taste and smoke wasn’t there. Anybody know what I did wrong, I don’t fully understand how to cure let alone what it means.

@PurpNGold74
@Wildwest
@PrincessT

A light feeding would be just wat the doc ordered. What kind of dirt u using?

And flavor wise… the dry/cure is one of the most important and underrated steps. You want to dry ur fresh harvest as slowly and completely as possible. U dont want it too dry (harsh taste) or too fast dried (less taste) but a nice slow 5-7 day drying. Just enough that the stems crack when u bend. Curing is jarring ur freshly dried harvest and ‘burping’ the jars a couple times a day. Burping is opening to let the green smell out and fresh air in. U should cure a minimum of 2-3 weeks. But the longer u can, the better itll taste. When we get there ill go into more detail. But that could have been it.

Also having too many nutes in her soil when u chop can effect flavor

Promix is the soil I was using, but yea I didn’t did that.

1 Like

Try a ph of around 6~ seems to be the consensus. And again a light feeding would be fine.

You can definitely start to feed those girls @ 1/4 nute strength. sometimes when I feed mine too early the plant like super grows these huge leaves and they can tend to look a little funky sometimes, but the next node of growth is always amazing. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that your plant is old enough that it’s really not going to hurt it so it can only be a benefit. I would bump it up to half strength the following week, and full strength the week after that.

1 Like

Ok thank you

Transplant time!

1 Like

I

2 Likes