Skywalker grow like the force

Ok cool! I am keen to see how they kick on when trained, and the amount of stretch once the switch is flipped. :face_with_monocle: :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Dope lil setup u homie, sum beautiful ladies u got there. Oh btw i see ur curiosity in what led to get n etc an all i got say is i was stuck on same subject for Very long while till i discovered CMH which beats ALL Led’s n other grow lights when it comes to spectrum n i know its not all jus spectrum but its there sun so it really does matter an there mabye only 6% behind Led’s when it comes to Saving on Electricity man n belive me when i say i did my research cause I like no my shit if know what m sayin…Check this homie, for 205$$ for whole package u jus cant fucking beat it.

U can use any bulb u want homie but i chose this bulb cause of science that goes into it which they use a special coating on the bulb which affect the Quality of the Spectrum – Light that is produced, IM a ghetto ass Cracker but il get nerdy on this shit :sunglasses: :100:

Heres there Site if u want more info on spectrum or whatever

1 Like

Thanks @DaDankman will check it out

1 Like

That fixture he posted is similar to the one I suggested…it will run the metal hallide bulb you have @Oldschool82

1 Like

The skywalkers all have pistols little over a week since the flip

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pic of second tent of skywalker

3 Likes

@Newbiegrower251 hey bud, I need you to come over tomorrow, I have a gift I want to share with you,

4 Likes

@dbrn32 hey buddy what do you think of these

1 Like

Is that a 600w?

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

1 Like

1000 w , just got them for a birthday gift​:smile::smile::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

That’s the way to go if you have space to support.

2 Likes

Heck yeah dude your gunna love the results ! Decided to harvest half of one of my girls today as a pre amber test run lol

3 Likes

Nice! Those will grow a lot of bud.

1 Like

Pic not so good but here’s the new light

4 Likes

You running a 1000W in the tent?..:sunglasses::v:

No sir I open the top , and put a 400 w MH bulb in this morning @Arrow

1 Like