Skywalker grow like the force

@Noobgrower95

2 Likes

Damnnn that thing is exploding dude

@Noobgrower95 right only two out of the right did the rest are like this

I stunted them a little,

1 Like

Ahh that’s fine if you ever read about the 20-80 theory 20% of your seeds will provide 80% of the bud you harvest weird theory but read into it quite a bit since seeing it on here I had stunt on me too lol both still tiny little seedlings

I swear we have the same lights too lol is that a mars hydro 600? And the other two look just like these wish lights but buddy bought me to try

@Noobgrower95 it just the light that came with the tent ,no name lol, we going at the same rate , I think it pretty cool we about the same

1 Like

Got my little helper lol

2 Likes

What kind of light setup are you using?

@lilb98

1 Like

Here’s the girls this morning they took the lst like some champs had to retie a few already from growing so much

5 Likes

What a beautiful sight doing great @Noobgrower95

2 Likes

She’s getting bushy, @Newbiegrower251 , @Noobgrower95, @Arrow

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just a little bit of training

3 Likes

Sorry to do this to you but not too good with brands and sizes of lights just yet. Anyway I can get a text description?

Looking good…nice and busy with all the growth…keep it green…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@lilb98 I myself need to get better lighting after looking thru posts on here ,I decided to save and get the hlg 300. It $449 but really want the hlg 600. I have unbranded lights now

I am thinking the same thing now. I bought 2 mars hydro ts1000w and I also had ordered a Phlizon and was going to use for another tent but might just section a part of this tent off. litle too big it seems its a 4x5x6

1 Like

Watching with interest.
I was looking at Skywalker OG as an option once I kick this cloning addiction! :crazy_face:
I read the write up and noticed “Difficulty: Hard” - and wondered what was it that made them hard to grow… :face_with_monocle:
Your girls look super strong - fierce growth!
What size tubs are you going to run?
What is your ceiling (max height from dirt)?
I’m in a 4x4x7 and my idle imagination got to thinking… that can be dangerous… :crazy_face: :+1:

@Budz420 I’m in same size tent, but will take them out if they get to big, lol I’m just going to put them in 5 to 7 gallon buckets. So thanks for hanging along for the ride,:100:

1 Like