Skywalker grow like the force

@Arrow. Fraid I’m not familiar with the fox farms nutes.
But it would depend on the type of soil too.
I don’t see it mentioned here.

Just found a Vid on you tube on the mix order for the trio.
Hope it helps @Oldschool82.
How to Mix Fox Farms Nutrients - YouTube
:v:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, I appreciate your efforts …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Any time brother. :+1:
Hope ur enjoying ur eve. :v::pray:

2 Likes

I’d follow the feeding chart and just go with week 4 for as long as you stay in veg and start with a half dose. Need Big Bloom and Grow Big while in veg, no Tiger bloom until flowering.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone , appreciate all of y’all,

Topped them all this morning gunna wait a week and flip to flower

@Noobgrower95 those are looking beautiful, what light and how far away do you keep your away from the tops

1 Like

Here is a pic from just now

1 Like

Using some Leon lite 48w grow lights got 6 in this tent and 6 in my other with a mars hydro 600 also but I move my lights depending on how I want them to grow if I feel like they are too stubby I’ll raise the light to about 18-20 inches but usually keep it around 12-14inches above seems to be doing pretty good so far

1 Like

@Arrow, I’d be honored if you follow my grow and guide me thru, I’ve enjoyed following ur grow🥴

2 Likes

The hillbilly aeroponics system works like a charm​:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No problem brother… I’m here, shout out if you need to…remember it may take a wile for me to answer…I’m on the other side of the globe…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Which part brother @Arrow

1 Like

The dark continent… Africa…specific, South Africa…specific, the place you fly over and no lights are on…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Pics of the ladies today😁

2 Likes

idk how this happened but came home today to find another seedling in my pot wtf

@Noobgrower95 Damn man how that happen, 2 for 1 special lol😁

No damn clue pulled it out and put it in another cup tho lol see wtf it does just finished tieing my big girls down and added a net

2 Likes

You obviously don’t roam the streets at night​:wink:…dammnnn you have a lot of plants… Looking good…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes