Skywalker grow like the force

10 Likes

Whatsup my friends, started this thread to show how my girls are gonna do. Hope y’all tag along, my girls are one month old today,

7 Likes

You will love this strain. Smells like blueberry muffins and numbs the body. The plants get nice and big and the buds are dense. It does seem to flower for longer than average so be patient and you will be rewarded.

4 Likes

Right on @Familyman, hopes are high🥴

1 Like

Im going to follow along. Im about to harvest my skywalker this afternoon!

3 Likes

just started these skywalkers hoping to try a sog type grow

2 Likes

Pictures?!

@Noobgrower95 great looking start u have, is that also the skywalker strain .

1 Like

Update for today, the two big ones are taking off. They took to the topping and LST very well, might have stunted some of the smaller ones but keeping fingers crossed

Yep all skywalker ohs first known seed grow lol here’s my unknowns at the moment

2 Likes

Day 33:

IMG_20200929_121930_8

2 Likes

@Noobgrower95 let me know how the sog thing works out

1 Like

1 Like

You know I’m watching

1 Like

@Newbiegrower251 thanks brother, about to give first feeding with the fox farm trio, any tips. Do I just give one of them or all three, @Hellraiser, @Arrow, @BenKenobi420,

Start with the grow big first, I would do half of reccomended dose

1 Like

There should be a chart that came with it I mix two gallons at a time so all the numbers are doubled I use a sirenge to measure out

1 Like

Also look up the mix order I believe it tiger bloom first stir, the big bloom followed by grow big last keeps water from locking out nutes

1 Like

I’m unfortunately of no use to you on your soil or nutes…@Oldguy…please help a brother out if you got time…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like