Skywalker first grow

Im not understanding. Whats the yawning emoji for?

Bummer about the other one but this plants gonna treat you nice. Your a couple weeks ahead of me. I can’t even imagine how the pistil sites are going to morph into buds. Cool to watch happen the first time isn’t it?

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. Its fascinating to watch. I hope this plant produces enough for me to get through until I can grow some more

1 Like

So, curious as this is my very first attempt at growing. Given what you guys have seen, what would be a reasonable expectation as far as yield from this one plant? Im not expecting exact numbers but just a ballpark figure from some of you with more experience.

Direction you want to take…?

Direction I want to take? Such as…?

1 Like

Just a guess based off your plant size so far and your set up is not far from mine but I wouldn’t be surprised if you push 4-5 ounces Like I did my first harvest . I was shy of 4 ounces and I harvested wayyy to early like a dummy

1 Like

Been a while since i posted an update. The lady is thirsty all the time my goodness.

5 Likes

Awe…no other words needed…well done…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks man, that means alot! Still got a ways to go though.

2 Likes

Just caught up reading your journal man. Your plant looks very nice, the buds look beautiful! Nice colors in there. So then if I remember read correctly, you flipped to 12/12 on day 40 from sprout? I’m in a similar sized tent with my little girls and I’m debating how much longer I should wait until I flip them.

Yes i believe i flipped around day 40. My decision was based on height. Wanted to make sure that they wouldnt grow too tall for my tent. Looking back i probably could’ve let them go a little longer though.

1 Like

Awesome man, today I am at day 40 but my girls are still pretty short and stout. I’m going to transplant them to bigger pots, see if they grow some more and flip in probably another couple weeks.

1 Like

Just a few new pics of my girl. 44 days since flip.

6 Likes

Couple more pics today. Starting to think im getting close to harvest time. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

lookin good but you need to focus on the buds and not these leaves which turn amber really quickly. can you get some shots of those? look at the bottom two pics, there’s a leaf on top of a calyx with white pistils coming out… that round calyx is what you wanna look at.

overall looking really good and am very excited for your first harvest! you’re doing great.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input @Agrestic Im going to order either a jeweler loupe or a small usb microscope this weekend so i can get a better look at the trichomes.

1 Like

i think whatever you’re using is pretty nice. i can zoom in really well. you just gotta take a pic of the right pieces part.

2 Likes

If you have a i phone they have a magnifying feature! Click it 3x to get access. But only allows 1 pic at a time. Have to screen shoot it delete to take additional pic but works its not the regular camera zoomed in! :wink:

2 Likes

Tried to get a couple better pics today using a magnifier app.

4 Likes