Skunky hash girl,2

all three seeds germed and are off to the races…i’ll have some pics up later…
also,last night i went ahead with the expansion of my grow…i added a 4*4 tent with 4inch fan and charcoal filter…7gal. smart pots,and a 1200w cobb light. i’m getting my girls a new house with disco lights in laymans terms…lol
back to work tonight so i can pay for all this stuff!

3 Likes

super hash first, GSC second, and the monkey was last out of the gate.3out of three so far

6 Likes

@BIGE Is your super hash a auto I just finished one up and it took 68 days from start to finish got 2 ounces dry off of it and made hash out of it and brownies good stuff white widow is still probably my favorite so far but you can never go wrong with skunk or afghan

2 Likes

8 Likes

it is an auto @Hogmaster,i have some white widows that i’m trying to nurse back to health. they took one on the nose while i was in the hospital.

2 Likes

that looks like it will work!
i’m glad now i decided to use that seed!

1 Like

That really sucks I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the super hash I just started another one like three days ago and it is already 3 inches out of the cup and the leaves are as wide as the solo cup as well I’m sorry that would be four days today I ended up with five of them for free and was pleasantly surprised how well they did

1 Like

i only have one seed of auto super hash,got it on a trade…where did you find yours?
i did order pollen shaker and press… i get jelly at those pucks you sling around!!

2 Likes

Another site I used to use you’d buy so many and they would send out free stuff but even then Roberts stuff is still better by far I have not ordered from anyone but Robert for over a year

1 Like

here is two white widows that i’m trying to breathe new life back in,they took it hard while i was in the hospital.
also, in the lower pic its the skunky hash girls!!!
i’m really liking how well superthrive works…if you have not tried it,get a small bottle. you will not regret it…jmo

5 Likes

my herb is gettin’low,lol i sure hope those ww plants produce something or i may be buying again…i’ve enjoyed not having to hunt any mary-jane down as of late,and will frown when faced with chore of having to do so… ohh well i’m not losing hope on my white widows,i cannot do that!lolol

2 Likes

yep ,getting mighty low…

2 Likes

Man that sucks. How’d that happen? Have you seen @Willd bucket o’ joy?

I’ve got less than that lol but I can go buy it legally.

Good thing or I’d be in trouble when I harvest my runt!

1 Like

our mmj amendment will become law in june they say…i think i’ll have another harvest by then…lol

2 Likes

got my little pollen shaker today, watch out @Hogmaster I’m ready for some pucks too…
i can’t wait to try it on this super hash plant,i’m expecting plenty of goodies! lol
it’s right here @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

I have the same shaker bro works great :+1:
And thanks for the tag in bro

1 Like

i’m ready to give it a try!!! you are welcome,you don’t have to knock,just come on in @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Girls are young but looking good so far my brother
I just ordered some gold leaf send cash in today
So that’s will be my Nextel in a few months
Never to early to get beans lol

1 Like

i’ll give it a few days and i’ll post more pictures. i put up updates of both the seedlings and ww.

2 Likes

Get dri ice !!! Must have

2 Likes