Skunky hash girl,2

Lmao :joy: yeah I had stuff to get done at work so I came in for a few hours I’ll be heading home by 11-12 so not too bad I’ll still get most of the afternoon to work on the garden
I’m putting a second plant in green house later :+1:Bro

2 Likes

i believe that is going to work out well for you john! growing like mother earth intended for us to do…lol

1 Like

I did notice it looks like the green houses filter the sun a bit I don’t think in a bad way it was much brighter out side then in there but they will be in pots so I’ll be able to move them out if needed

1 Like

i hope you have a dolly!! i can see them getting huge with the extra root space…i’ve seen a pic somewhere a fellow has a cola growing out through a door in the roof…i want to see this @Countryboyjvd1971…lol
are you just putting out the gorilla glue or some ssh also?..

3 Likes

Lol I’ll do what I can bro maybe the second plant will accomplish that for you
It’s 4-1/2 feet now so I think it can
What a great visual I’m still laughing
I think just the Gorilla glue the ssh is growing so nice inside I’m afraid to put out with all the bugs and other potential hazards
And she’s my three top plant so I enjoy looking at her when smoking @BIGE
I need to pick up those rapid rooters or starters what ever they are called lol

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Paranorman had great success cloning. He did a nice topic too. 5 day clones I think. I bought everything he suggested so when I’m ready I already have everything!

3 Likes

Thanks @bob31 just saw this post yeah I remember the thread
Thanks for the link my brother

1 Like

Update on the ladies…

my son and i are going to the park today to have fun,and get daddy some bamboo to hold these gals back a bit! lol

8 Likes

Looking great @BIGE
You can get bamboo at the park
That’s great :grin:
I was going to plant some but it’s so aggressive I didn’t want it to take over the property lol

1 Like

no doubt,that’s why i do not have any on my perimeter @Countryboyjvd1971…i would like the natural barrier but not wanting to maintain it lol.

Exactly what I was thinking @BIGE
I know some towns here in NY actually ban it lol

1 Like

It’s funny this came up. My wife and I were just talking about planting a line of bamboo down our fence as a screen from the neighbors.

I’m glad you mentioned it though, because I hadn’t even considered using it to screen my girls! This is an excellent option for me. :smiley:

2 Likes

we had a fairly successful trip,could not get to my ‘‘spot’’ because of flooding…i have enough for all my gals if needed…lol

1 Like

If you stay on top of it it is a great natural fence /screen but if you dont I will take over and choke out natural plants on the area @FloridaSon
Just a FYI

2 Likes

bamboo baskets

5 Likes

Nice bro love the bamboo

1 Like

I want some! LOL drooling with envy. I wish Robert would concentrate and put a just a bit more effort into the strains. Especially the GSC autos. Maybe he needs to smoke some EVEN MORE creative and think (harder) as to what his customers would like. Just a few more different strains in auto would be killer cool. Good luck on the grow. Btw I wasn’t knocking Mr. Bergman he truly is one cool cat whom I have a lot respect for!

1 Like

i agree that they should add more strains,but i’m not going to tell the man how to run his business.
i have ilgm’s auto mix pack that i grew last round… great seeds for sure.
i done just about everything a person can do to kill a plant yet they still produced… a couple did well,the others did ok…
my main problem was space,i have cured that since then though…lol
next time up will be ilgm again,2 ak auto,2 blueberry auto,and one amnesia haze…maybe…lol

I will be in the process this week with the white widow autos natural outdoor grow, only in organic soil. Dig a 4 foot hole place organic soil mixed with earthworm castings along a swamp bank. Never done autos before, or smoked exotics. well maybe a few times in the 80’s. My area one would have to have great connections or possibly travel 100 miles each direction for these strains that Robert has to offer. Chances are these strains are NOT for sale if they can be found. They will be for the coniseure personal private stash. If you do find them for sale someone’s hard up for cash or you will pay a mortgage payment to get some. People in my area in this world have no probs paying and DO pay $50 for 1/8th of the OG Kush $400 oz. Would be nice to add a few more head of cattle this fall, or maybe a couple more donkeys, (believe it or not) they let the cattle know if the coyotes are near. Anyways ILGM has good strong genetics and most errors in the grows are by the growers mistake. Way too many growers love their plants to death. I find the joy of growing exotics a respectable addiction, best to stick with the basics and let it be. Practise and expierment on general bag seed. That error wont mess up something somewhat expensive, or kill a huge yield…

1 Like

I’ve just about got this white widows going my way… lol

5 Likes