Skunk strain auto's

Your plant management looks great will be following to learn if u dont mind brother

3 Likes

Yeah better watch that’s an Asian beetle. Not good for the plants like lady ugs are. If u have a newer phone when u take a picture. Click and hold on the pic for a second and options pop up to share this image with Google click that and it’ll tell u what’s what and who is who for the most part on alot of pics. Good luck. Send the bug back to Asia

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @Tophat i appreciate you :pray: i learned from some cool ol boys that shared their knowledge with me i just kinda adjusted the lst to make it easier on me lol. Thanks glad you like it and btw those purple kush auto’s are in 1g pots . Their the smallest pots I’ve ever used and only used them for a fast turnover rate. They have short flowering periods and a small stature anyway to fit in a 2×2×4’ tall tent.
@Alpha972 i don’t mind at all so please help yourself to whatever you need … :pray::muscle:t2::100:
@Mark0427 my brother I did lookum up and started handling the situation with vengeance thx :eyes::point_right:

1 Like

Thanks @Mark0427 for explaining this isn’t a lady bug!!!
I had no idea about this lookalike pest !
Wow , I’ve had these all over my house lately , and dummy me thought they were Beneficial lady bugs!!! :rofl:
And thanks @Coonass for the pics !!! :100:

1 Like

Here is a little pic of both and a slight description on them

5 Likes

TY !
Very clear explanatory diagram there!
Better than the ones I found out there for sure!
@Mark0427

3 Likes

1st day of flower :blossom:…?? Should I call it… ?

5 Likes

Do this look like i fimmedfimmed correctly?

3 Likes

Im runnin a 2x2x48 as well so do u reccomend 1gal pots? Whats the yield on a 1 gal if u dont mind me asking?

Looks good to me but imho fimming is like flipping a coin :rofl: you never know what you gonna get… this Is my very 1st time using one gallon pots because purple kush auto is a small plant anyway so i wanted to run 3 in my 2×2×4’ under a 200 diablo the do-si-dos are in 5g pots.

2 Likes

Alright thanks i fimmed it at 17 days im gonna let it grow out more then start lst

I have one or two that i tried it with and actually see a few sprouts coming up at the top split. I’ll try and get a clear pic but can’t promise anything because of all the limbs. Imho i do believe you are spot on :point_right::eyes:

1 Like

Do u think shes lookin good? A few leaves dropping is it from the lst 2 days ago? Water is good temps are good

Some say they droop some in preflower? Or should i start with feed? Im gonna run micro grow bloom along with big bud when they start to flower?

1 Like

I think she’s fine , only adjusting to the lst. she’s getting ready to take off so get ready… here’s the 4 sprouts . I fimed 1st but thought it didn’t work so i topped and this was the result,

1 Like

How much of a stretch do u think ill get on it? Double in size?

Looking good man gonna keep her short

1 Like

Probably a 1/3 maybe I’m fixing to share a pic of my plants stretching right now… i have 1 do’s that’s just about to hit her preflower stretch she’s a week behind the other two… Hopefully this will give you some kind of idea … the other two are still stretching so we shall see.

One of my purps are just starting to stretch

1 Like

As long as i keep mine under 20in im good…how tall are yours? Man u got it goin on dont u…u got trees for days they look great

Thank you kindly :blush: let me check for you… the far right do’s is 13" high from soil and the 2 bigger one are 18"-19" tall as of now… oh btw you better get ready for the loudest smelling flowers you’ve ever witnessed on that banana kush… my brother the smell will be 200yds down the road if you’re not careful with a great filter system… :wink: it’s the strongest I’ve ever had the pleasure of smelling … :heart_eyes::muscle:t2::100::rofl: