Skunk strain auto's

I think all the flowers are in cased in frost. I mean it’s a hard crust that i tried to squeeze gently but it felt like a rock honestly. I didn’t force the issue but i squeezed pretty hard on it and nothing gave :thinking: is this a good or bad thing ?

Banana kush auto is starting to frost up also

6 Likes

Nice rock hard dense buds covered in trichs!! Yea thats a good thing for sure brother!! Nice growing!! :+1::v::beers:

4 Likes

Is she under the Diablo if so it’s just doing its job :100::v: very nice looking bud

1 Like

Yes Sir she sure is … thanks @CooterJuice & @JJ520 appreciate your kindness :pray:

5 Likes

Awesome thing my friend!!!

3 Likes

Frosted Flakes anyone?? LOL :> looks delish!

1 Like

Oh noooooo!! Rock Hard Frosty Budzzzzzzzz! lol! Looks good from my house!!

1 Like

ill take a bowl lol

1 Like

I know Right!? I bet it’s be Grrrrrrreat!!! LOL :rofl: @BudzMS

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Lmao that’s hilarious :rofl: let me set the record straight… this plant is my 2nd indoor grow ever so to see all of the beautiful frosty buds like y’alls is an awesome accomplishment for me … thanks everyone :muscle::100:

6 Likes

They are some frosty ones very nice work fo show :boom::100:

2 Likes

Thank you my Brother it’s only going to get better from here on out… i appreciate each and every one of y’all :muscle::100:

2 Likes

I have four Purple Kush Auto flower seeds in the water and three Do-si-dos . Gettin ready

4 Likes

I’d like to know everybody’s opinion on what is the prettiest marijuana plant of all time

@Newt trying to find you bro can you send me an invite

1 Like

Blue Dream from earlier this year:

Shiva, currently in my flower tent:

8 Likes

Oh wow that’s gorgeous bro :heart_eyes: thx

2 Likes

Well i just got a bogo free on some blackberry moon rocks photo from expert seeds. Paid for 3 got 3 free for $28 bucks 30%-35% thc

1 Like

@Sammys you’re welcome to scroll through my journal and see how i did mine there’s 2 different methods

1 Like