Skunk strain auto's

Look at you just bangin em out nice work :100::v:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: i wound up given her a lil trim now she’s lookin better

4 Likes

My rss is really takin off startin week 5 of flower :blossom:

20220923_222411

8 Likes

May i present to you the birth of a banana kush auto flower :blossom:

7 Likes

Starting week 6 today … she’s a nugget frost factory :factory:

20220926_222922

10 Likes

Looking good Brother!! How’s the dry and curing going :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Going great so far thanks. Some decent smoke imho smooth taste is getting better as the days go by… my 2nd grow, the red super skunk auto smells so loud even with a filter i can smell it outside when i get out the car lol

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. It’ll only better better with curing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looking very sweet Coonass, glad to hear the dry and cure is goong good. You are going to be repeating it again soon… nice work bro :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Thank you kindly my brother :pray:

2 Likes

Nice and frosty!! Looking good brother

Good to hear the smoke report ,very nice looking buds Frosty✌️

Hey OG thank you for the kind words of inspiration :muscle::100: i had to turn down the 200 d. to 80%ish to prevent any further burn . That’s a badass light :sunglasses: it’s sittin bout 16"-18" above the canopy so hell i put it to her 100% and she started roastin … :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thank you kindly gentleman :pray: @NUG61 @JJ520 @CooterJuice I’m learning more each and every day so I should be getting the basics down pretty soon I appreciate the Good Vibes fellas thank you

1 Like

I’m really diggin this lil cool front we had down here… my 2×2 is runnin perfect.

6 Likes

killing it brother

Thank you Sir :muscle::100: I’m trying :rofl:

1 Like

@anon1893985 , how important is the straw tip dressing on an organic grow? I’m 7 weeks into my first grow ever and I’m on the organic route as well.

An experienced grower was using it to keep the microbes alive so the soil would stay moist close to the surface so i thought I’d do the same…

2 Likes

She’s fattenin up them buds …week 6… rock hard nugs everywhere… damn I’m proud of this plant

9 Likes