Skunk strain auto's

Lmao that’s actually a good/bad thing :rofl:

Couple more weeks. Pulling this for smoke. Her clone will be mostly edible.

Nice i hope i get a pound outa her it’s day 80

I’m pleased to announce that the flowers on Sweetie are getting hard as a rock and gotta lil smell goin on… :muscle::sunglasses::100:

1 Like

Hey you didn’t comment about all the leaves being painted on Sweetie … why is that… :thinking:

1 Like

It will help upper buds get bigger as the little under won’t be stealing any food from them I would def wait with an auto tho until I r at 21 days in flower or real close to so u don’t stunt any of the. I’d making sites that are happening. If u do defols and lollipop on autos it’s best to hit them at certain times to avoid stunting the growth process

1 Like

I appreciate your input… she’s been in flower for about 5 weeks or so now… she’s taking her on sweet time in that 10g pot lol

To me that is an indication of your nutes being heavy or hot… the leaves will die off during flower but that is different from tip burn. IMO :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

So I’m runnin a lil hot huh… it’ll be ok but there’s nothing like ridin on da edge lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

You looking good bro. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lightly painted tips right at the edge of where u want to be :v:

4 Likes

ED paints all my girls nails. Very impressive. It runs right on the edge all by its lonesome.

2 Likes

Thx Storm :muscle::100:

1 Like

@anon1893985 hey bro! I was scrolling back several days and seen one of your girls that reminded me of mine. I call it the pinwheel lol. Looks good :+1:

6 Likes

Yes indeed looks great bro :+1::muscle::100:

1 Like

Made my every other day adjustments… did some pruning on Sweetie also… buds are building up nicely now… thx everyone that made this grow possible. :muscle::100:

12 Likes

They look marvelous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice work Coonass :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Thank Y’all I’ve been watching listening reading… I’m glad it all came together for me thanks to all of you fine people :heart_eyes::sunglasses::muscle::100:

4 Likes

If y’all don’t mind would you please check out the flowers on Sweetie and see if everything is kosher :face_with_monocle::eyes::thinking:

2 Likes