Skunk strain auto's

Yes Sir… so hit her up with bloom 4 tbs ×10 …?? Do i add anymore base…??

2 Likes

Just read through your whole journal makes me so excited for starting mine a few days ago, i cannot believe that plant, i have my Afghan auto in a 3 gallon pot 150 watt ac infinity light happy frog soil and 2x2x6 tent i hope i don’t need a bigger tent :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao my brother i thought that 4ft tall tent was enough but boy was i wrong… please whatever you do… top your plant … train her are you will run outta room… thanks for stopping by… you can ask any questions no matter how dumb you think they might be… that’s how we learn… post … talk whatever as long as you enjoy yourself and stay positive… we are like a family in here if i can’t answer your question i promise you there are so many awesome growers/people in here you will have your answer … thanks again @CheetoBean :muscle::muscle::sunglasses::100: oh and btw she is my 1st indoor grow

3 Likes

Just added another fan and have 2 badass floor fans coming for Sweetie…

Added 1 to the rss

6 Likes

Yea I’m dreading screwing that up and yes so far on my thread everyone has been so helpful i really appreciate it, i hope my grow is half as good as yours :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you kindly… ive been taught by some of the best :muscle::100::sunglasses:

1 Like

I know u said auto but it won’t hurt it I’d strip off the few leaves circled or ones that cover a site under the leaf then the sites under will grow with the light. It won’t harm the plant a few leaves like so. Don’t get crazy with it. Otherwise she looks great.

5 Likes

Thx @Mark0427 she’s just bouncing back from a pruning so she’s in chill mode right now until the limbs grow longer and she gets a lil bushy … I’m attempting to make them compete fir light… appreciate your advice :pray:

2 Likes

Question should i prune all the little scraggly lookin limbs throughout the bottom… I’ve done some a few weeks back and she seemed to react well and really started packin on the buds… opinion’s welcomed… i was just wondering if it would help the big main buds grow faster and more plump…

4 Likes

Check out her painted nails… They’re everywhere :eyes::thinking:

6 Likes

I laid the ol nana kush on her side so here goes another 1st… wish me luck :pray:

6 Likes

I remove any smaller stuff typically that i see isnt getting much light

2 Likes

Does it help the top main buds get bigger :thinking:

2 Likes

That little junk just in the way. Can clean it out and send the energy up.

2 Likes

Thank you Storm :blush::muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thx Coot :muscle::100::sunglasses:

I sure appreciate you :pray:

1 Like

7 Likes

Oh dats just plumb sexy right there :heart_eyes: hell yeah my brother…

2 Likes

Starting to fall over…lol

1 Like