Skunk strain auto's

Thx @Aussie_autos i hope to be smoking it in 2 months … lol :smoking::dash:

You got it! Good luck on your journey! It sure is a great hobby! I’ll be watching! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Ma’am :pray:… have you ever heard of sweet zombie…? It’s 95% indica and is one of the fastest growing/flowering auto on the planet with 20+thc level…i think 24%

1 Like

Wow! I just looked it up and this is what I seen!
Sweet Zombie is a superb manifestation of the genetic diversity of the cannabis plant. This rare beauty is almost a 100% pure indica strain, featuring 95% indica genetics and only 5% sativa. She was born out of a breeding project involving parent strains Black Domina and Zombie Virus.
Sounds awesome :+1: I’ve been looking for my next stain that I’d like to try! Now I’m definitely going to read more about it! Thanks!

Great and after your looking at s.z. look up red super skunk its another indica dominant that grows super fast and has a high thc level of 27% i will be growing 1 of each on my next grow…

3 Likes

My lil girl…aka sweetie grew 2 inches last night… that’s just crazy imho…

@anon1893985 is the hay to help keep the soil moist for the microbes? Just curious about it and am learning daily lol.

Yes sir your exactly right…i was told to do that by an older experienced grower in this forum…

1 Like

Ok here’s sweetie in her new house…

3 Likes

@Tdevine how’s she looking… i believe she will be happy…:hugs: hope all is well with you :pray:

1 Like

I’m adding another member to the Family… She is called…Sweet Zombie… 95% indica mid 20’s thc level super fast growing est. time from popping to ready to harvest in 57 days… at least that’s what they say… well she’s in the drink soaking right now so maybe 48hrs until birth… wish me luck…:muscle::beers:

Ps

The rat that did the damage…well it was apprehend tonight by a huge glue trap… Boomshakalaka :bomb::boom::anger::partying_face:

4 Likes

Looking good man. Forgot about straw. Havent used it in a while. I think ill grab some. Tomatoes and peppers can use some.

Hey @Storm how’s it going my brother…? I have to thank @MeEasy and @OGIncognito for all their helpful tricks of the trade… I can’t thank them enough for what they have done for me… alot of others… to many to name but so many good people offering help it makes me have faith in the world again ya know :pray:
And oh yeah thanks :blush:

4 Likes

oae3Nv1fd0CYM

6 Likes

@MeEasy bahahahaha that’s hilarious :laughing::rofl: thanks for everything you do my brother :pray: forever grateful

2 Likes

Update day 29

I put a lil lst on her… not to rough but just enough to start her in the right directions

3 Likes

@beachglass @MidwestGuy here’s my new journey… hooe you like and enjoy :wink: @NUG61 what’s up bro

2 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses: Can’t wait to see the Sweet Zombie! I’m still lurking in the back watching! Have a great weekend!

@anon1893985 She is doing marvelous. Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

Your Welcome my brother :pray: glad your here hope you enjoy the ride :rofl::muscle::sunglasses: im excited about my grow but now with the supper skunk auto but very curious about my next grow with the sweet zombie strain … thanks for coming over good to talk to you again :muscle: