Skunk strain auto's

Yes indeed I’m mainly concerned about the timing of the trim

I always thot the expression was “A hundred and one ways to skin a cat, all of them fun!”
Just kidding, I do like cats! I just like shock humour as well!

Think of lollipopping like a car. Your roots are the carbs, 2 4barrel holleys, your leaves are the engine. If you get rid of the bottom stuff, your aren’t removing much horsepower since most of the power is generated from the top leaves. But you have a much lighter car that can accelerate much faster.

It’s like horsepower to weight ratio, root and leaf energy to bud production ratio. A less powerful but lighter car can outperform a bigblock in a Caddy.

At least you aren’t talking about skinning a bunny :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I trim early on no since wasting the energy to grow something way at the bottom where there’s no light. I’m talking about the very bottom stuff, I normally have a game plan on what I’m going to cut off. Of course they can and will grow different from your plan and you have to adjust the plan but that’s part of it

1 Like

Very well put :+1: I use this saying from time to time because it is true. There’s no real right or wrong way

1 Like

Never! We had a pet rabbit for 10 years before he passed (cancer, not painful thankfully). I had 10 years of breathing problems my wife attributed to how much weed I smoked (no cigarettes), but a month after we put him down, my lung issues disappeared. Haven’t used my inhaler since! And my weed consumption has gone up!

Had a bunny as a kid for not long…then I remember allergy test and years of allergy shots. Never put 2 and 2 together until we got Blizzard, then it was too late, couldn’t get rid of him. Himalayan dwarf…

1 Like

My 2 cents = I would start letting the lowest branches turn up towards the light, keep pulling the higher ones down a little so they’ll match the lower branches making it all as flat as you can. Of course the main is going to be taller than everything.
There’s still time to top it to slow the main and allow the rest to catch up a little

I like leaving the leaves a little longer so you can see the buds start to form and then decide what to take off… this is different from my old way, because I’m in living soil I started leaving more leaves behind for extra nutrients during the first half of flower when they need the most

2 Likes

A million ways to skin it… but only 1 list of nutrients they eat…get that right and you when the game. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Y’all certain that skinning a cat isn’t actually a fisherman’s phrase? We skin catfish a bunch of different ways lol.

2 Likes

My neighbor’s cat was not a fish…lol

2 Likes

@NUG61 :flushed::flushed::flushed: I don’t wanna know….:wink:

2 Likes

i always liked the neighbors cat but not when it was a fish lmao

@BudzMS …then how could you skin that cat if it wasnt a fish…lol

1 Like

you dont, unless it shaved :wink:

1 Like

Got it …i’ll get the purple one. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for all the helpful information and the entertainment :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

This thing is gonna be a monster

3 Likes

@ArkNat1v3 welcome to the community. What cha got growing on? :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey Preciate it ! Getting ready to put a couple GDP Autos in the soil now just got all moved in to the new spot soil nutes tent lights fans all in place getting ready to put some beans on the stove and let lunch simmer

1 Like

have you already got a journal started?